Taehyung ♡ Werewolf AU [request]

Series requested by @Alyss_int_ARMY

"Hey, so I have a question." I spoke up, setting my phone aside.
"What's that, baby?" Taehyung inquired softly, his warm fingers running up and down my legs that were laid across his lap.
"I've always wondered, since you're a werewolf and all, are you like a dog?"
"What?" He chuckled at my question.
"Y'know like, do you act like a dog sometimes?" I asked, glancing at Yeontan, Taehyung's dog.
"No. Werewolves and dogs and completely different. Dogs are domestic animals meant to be kept as pets. Werewolves are much more intelligent and powerful creatures that prowl the woods at night in search of prey."
"I have a ball." I held up a small blue toy ball that belonged to his dog.
"Y/n, please. Did you not hear what I just said?" He chuckled, pridefully. "I told you, we're intelligent and dangerous shapeshifters who could rip someone's throat out with our teeth in mere sec-"
I threw the ball across the room before he could finish his sentence. He shoved my legs off his lap and bolted across the room, snatching the ball off the floor with his teeth. I clamped my hand over my mouth, trying to stop the excessive laughter from escaping, but it was no use.
His eyes went wide in realization as he became aware of what he had just done. The ball fell from his mouth, rolling along the hardwood floor. Meanwhile, I was about to fall off the couch from laughing so hard.
"That's not funny." Taehyung pouted as he trudged back over to the couch, dropping back into his seat with his arms crossed.
"It was so cute, though." I cooed, leaning over and giving his cheek a light pinch.
I could see that he was trying to hold back a smile.
"Sorry about that." I apologized when my laughter ceased.
"It's fine. No one hears a word of this, though. Got it?"
"My lips are sealed."
"I think Yeontan needs to go on a walk." Taehyung commented as he watched the fluff ball run around.
"Alright, I can take him out if you'd like."
"Yeah." He nodded. "That would be good. Thanks, sweetheart."
"No problem. Should I pick up something to eat while I'm out?"
Taehyung's eyes practically lit up at the mention of food.
"Yes, please."
"Any suggestions?"
"Japchae with extra meat, please." He clasped his hands together with a big grin.
(Japchae: Korean glass noodles)
"Japchae it is." I smiled, briefly running my fingers through his hair.
I grabbed my bag along with Yeontan's leash and harness. I clipped it on the little dog and gave Taehyung a quick kiss goodbye.
"I won't be long." I told him.
"C'mon Tannie." I beckoned him outside, leading him to the street where we began our walk.
His talk wagged as we made our way along the pavement, his nose wiggling as he sniffed the air. The weather was absolutely terrific and ideal for a walk.
I went directly to the dog park, allowing Tan to use the restroom and run around a bit. He's a well-behaved dog, so I clipped the leash from his harness and allowed him to run about with the other dogs, making sure to keep a close eye on him.

I sat on the bench and watched him play and bounce around for about fifteen minutes before deciding to head home.
I called him over and attached his leash before leading him out of the dog park.
"Alright, Tannie, we need to pick up some food before we go home." I spoke to him, knowing full well that he didn't know what I was saying.
I spotted a large tent up ahead and walked over. I placed a to-go order for Taehyung's japchae and got something for myself as well. Yeontan couldn't quite keep his composure as I waited for my order.
"Here you go." The man working at the tent handed me a bag with mine and Taehyung's food inside.
I paid the man and thanked him before heading out.

"Ah. This smells so good. I wanna eat it right now." I chuckled to myself.
Suddenly, Yeontan began to run forward, tugging on the leash.
"Woah!" I yelped, speed-walking to catch up with him.
He let out a tiny bark, running forward, pulling me with him. He approached a man sitting on a bench outside a store, growling and yipping like crazy.
I ran over picking Yeontan up off the ground.
"I am so sorry." I apologized to the man. "I don't know what's gotten into him."
"No worries. He's a cute little dog." The man complimented, pushing back his black hair.
"Thanks. He's my boyfriend's dog."
"Boyfriend, huh?" He inquired, his brows raising, the silver piercing gleaming in the light.
"Yep." I nodded, my eyes moving over to look at the items behind the display windows of the store. I've always wanted to check it out, but Taehyung has never allowed me to. I'm not sure why. There were books with strange symbols, animal skulls, human skulls, and taxidermy animals sitting inside the store.
"You ever been in there?" The man asked.
"No." I shook my head.
"It's a pretty neat place. If you're into that kinda stuff." He mentioned as I looked at the macabre items laid out inside.
"I got this ring in there." He held up his hand, showing off a thick silver ring with a dark garnet stone on it. "Pretty cool, huh?"
I nodded. "Are you into the edgy, emo style?"
"Sorta. Was it that obvious?" He asked with a chuckle, gesturing to his outfit consisting of a low-cut ripped white t-shirt, a leather jacket, black jeans, and chunky black boots.
"A little."
"I'm Changkyun by the way." The man extended his hand, his black nails standing out against his rather pale skin.
"I'm Y/n." I introduced myself, giving his hand a light shake.
This guy was kind of odd to me at first and I was a little apprehensive about even carrying on a conversation with him, but he seems rather chill.
Yeontan wiggled in my arms, so I set him back on the ground. Thankfully, he had calmed down enough to where I could set him down.
"Well, you've got things to take care of but, if you can, and if you're cool with it, maybe we could meet here tomorrow and I can show you around the store. My friend owns it and he's pretty chill. You might find something you like in there."
I glanced at the store momentarily. "Alright." I nodded. "What time do you wanna meet?"
"4:00 pm works for me."
"Me too. I'll see you tomorrow, Changkyun." I gave him a small nod before heading back home.