Jin ♡ Dancing in the Moonlight [request]

Requested by @Squish_Storyz

Word count: 2,037

I listened to Everything by The Black Skirts while writing the dancing scene and it was *chef's kiss* perfect. It really fit the mood.

Your heart ached as you looked at your legs, both encased in matching casts.
I can't believe this happened.
You and your boyfriend Jin were hiking together and hit some rocky terrain around a creek in the woods. The small body of water was located in a sort of valley surrounded by rocks. The both of you tried to power through, helping each other climb over the large boulders lining the creek. You were on your way down, carefully stepping on each rock, moving towards the creek, but you slipped and took a nasty fall. That fall resulted in you breaking bones in both your legs.

Truthfully, it was just a terrible, horrible, unfortunate accident... you still felt like the unluckiest person in the world, though.
"Hey." Jin's soft voice rang out from behind you as he placed his hands on you shoulders, giving them a gentle squeeze.
"Hey." You responded, dully.
"You doing alright?"
"I guess."
"You need anything?"
"A hug would be nice."
"I can definitely do that." He moved around the couch and sat down beside you, pulling you into his side.
Warmth and comfort washed over you immediately as you leaned into him, resting your head on his shoulder. Jin was always there for you when you needed him, even if he was busy with his idol life, he would always find a way to comfort you. That was one of the many things you loved about him.
Though his presence comforted you, it didn't stop the negative thoughts from coming in.

This was the first time in a while that Jin had a decent amount of time off, a week to be exact. The two of you were supposed to take a trip together to the beach, but that all went down the drain when you broke your legs. You both knew you wouldn't be able to have fun and enjoy yourself if you were stuck in a wheelchair and unable to walk, so you essentially decided to skip on the vacation.

"What do you want to do today, sweetheart?" Jin asked, giving your upper arm a light squeeze.
"There's not much I can do." You responded, dully.
Jin frowned, his brows creasing slightly at your words.
"There's lots of things. We can paint, watch movies, binge a tv show, play board games, watch funny YouTube videos, play video games, order takeout." He listed.
You heaved a soft sigh.
"I guess we could watch YouTube videos."
"Good choice." Jin gave you his adorable closed-mouth smile that made his eyes crinkle and his cheeks round.
He saw a big decrease in your mood since the accident. He knew you were upset about the whole ordeal and he wanted to do his best to cheer you up.

The YouTube videos proved to be a good distraction for you, keeping your mind busy. You watched funny TikTok compilations that had both you and Jin doubling over from laughter that made your stomachs hurt.
Once you had your fill of YouTube compilations, your negative thoughts came crawling back. Jin seemed to have noticed your change in demeanor because he spoke up.

"Hey, I have an idea." He grinned, hopping up off the couch.
You turned around, watching has he hurriedly left the room. He scurried back out moments later with a handful of sharpies, plopping back down onto the couch with a bright expression.
"Your casts look a little plain. I though I could decorate them, if you're okay with it."
The corners of your lips were tugged upwards into a faint smile as you nodded.
Jin was overflowing with giddiness as he pulled your legs up to rest on his lap, uncapping one of the Sharpies as he began doodling something on your left cast. You watched as he started to draw the little alpaca character he created for BT21, giggling as he did so.
"RJ? Really?" You chuckled.
"Yes." Jin answered.
You only chuckled, watching as he doodled RJ with different expressions, even writing short dialogue in a speech bubble like, "I love you!"
"What are you doing now?" You asked, watching him grab a blue sharpie to color in a fish he had just drawn.
"You'll see." He grinned.
"I have to be stuck with these casts for months, remember that."
"I know."
When he pulled his hand away, you saw a messily-drawn fish with the word "super" above it.
"I should have known." You shook your head.
Jin only chuckled, his squeaky laughter filling the room and brightening your mood.
"I thought you were embarrassed about Super Tuna?"
"The fans seem to like it a lot, so I've embraced it."
Once he was finished, your casts were decorated with RJs and sweet messages Jin left for you, along with his signature Kore whale drawing and of course his super tuna doodle. That's one good thing that came from this unfortunate accident.