Taehyung ♡ Jealousy, Jealousy [request]

Requested by @falloutsnowflake

Word count: 3,504

"You did so good." You praised your boyfriend, Taehyung.
"Thanks. I was a little nervous."
"I wouldn't have even guessed it." You smiled, running your fingers through his hair. "You're a pro at hiding it."
He chuckled. "You'd better get ready. I know you're performing soon."
"Can't I hang out with my boyfriend for just a little while longer?" You pouted.
"I'd love for you to, but I don't want to get caught."
"Right." You nodded, understandingly. "I'll get going, then."
"Good luck."
"Thank you." You gave him a small grin before slipping out of the vacant dressing room and hurrying back to your own to get your mic hooked up and ready.
Once your stylists did their finishing touches on your hair and makeup, you were ready to go. You were brimming with excitement, looking forward to performing your new song. Not only that, but Taehyung would be watching and you wanted to do a good job for him. The crowds were strictly other idol groups and soloists, so you had some pretty important people watching, but Taehyung was the only one you cared about.

You took your place on stage, waiting for the track to start up. The beginning notes of your song began playing through the large speakers in the room and the crowd started clapping. Lights flashed and you started your routine, doing the choreography you practiced for weeks. Singing the lyrics, you pranced around the stage, continuing your routine, focusing on keeping your vocals steady as you went through the intense choreography for the chorus, hitting each move with precision.
Once the song ended, the room erupted in applause and cheers. It was flattering, especially since most of the idols in the room were seniors that you looked up to. Giving a grateful bow to the crowd, you exited the stage, immediately being handed a bottle of water and a fan as staff began dabbing your forehead with towels.
"Good job, Y/n." Your manager praised. "That was a wonderful performance."
"Thank you."
"All that hard work paid off. Your movements were so sharp and your vocals were steady."
You nodded, still trying to catch your breath.

The staff took you back to the dressing room where you cooled off and changed into a different outfit. Your stylists surrounded you as they fixed your hair and touched up your makeup, giving you just a few minutes to yourself before escorting you out to the auditorium to sit with the other idols.

A boy group was just about to start their performance, the lights dimming as they took their places. Your eyes scanned the crowd, spotting Taehyung with his group, talking amongst them. Part of you wished you could sit with him, hold his hand, and watch the performers. BigHit is a very understanding company and allows BTS to date, so Taehyung has always been allowed to do so, but couldn't due to their busy schedules.
Your company never had a dating ban, so you were free to date as well, as long as you could focus on your job.
It was never your plan to get a boyfriend, let alone Kim Taehyung, however, things just so happened to work out that way.

You were working on new music and wanted an experienced producer to help on one of your tracks, maybe even rearrange some parts of it. You somehow got lucky and were able to get Min Yoongi himself. You were nervous to say the least, especially walking into the massive 19-floor Hybe building that towered over you.

Your manager assisted you, helping find the Genius Lab. Knocking tentatively on the door, you waited for an answer. The glass door opened revealing Yoongi, his dark hair peeking out from a gray beanie.
"You must be Y/n."
"Yes. It's nice to meet you." You bowed. "I admire your work."
"Thank you. Come on in."
You removed your shoes, placing them outside by the welcome mat before stepping into the studio in sock-clad feet.
"Thank you so much for agreeing to do this. I don't know much about music producing, so I could really use the help."
To your surprise, Taehyung was sitting on the couch inside.
"Oh." You quickly bowed. "Hello."
He nodded his head, flashing a smile. "Hi. I hope you don't mind that I'm here."
To help honest, you were a little nervous with Taehyung in the room. One BTS member was intimidating enough, two was even worse.
"Not at all." You responded, keeping your cool.