Hoseok ♡ Jekyll & Hyde

It was the first day of October. The leaves were just starting to turn orange, some of them breaking free from the branches and falling off the trees as the wind blew. The weather was nice. Not too hot and not too cold. Hoseok and I had just finished decorating the house, inside and out. It took some time, but we were extremely pleased with the result. Fake spiderwebs covered the windows while purple and orange lights lined the edge of the roof. We even purchased a couple skeletons to sit out in the yard. Inside the house, we had a spooky tablecloth on the kitchen table, Halloween themed gel clings on the windows, and some fake pumpkins and figurines decorating the furniture around the house.

"What do you think?" Hoseok asked.
"It's perfect! We need some pumpkins to set outside, though."
"It's kind of late, why don't we get some another day?"
"Good idea. I'm kind of tired from all the decorating anyway." I yawned.
"Me too. Hanging those lights was a pain."
"What do you say we kick off spooky season with warm apple cider and some Halloween movies, hm?" I suggest.
"Sounds perfect."

Minutes later, the two of us were bundled up in thick blankets, holding mugs of warm apple cider in our hands.
"Let's watch a fun Halloween movie." Hoseok suggested.
"No. We should watch something scary!"
"You know how I feel about scary movies." He frowned.
"What if it's something a little scary?"
"A little?"
"Yeah."
"Okay." He nodded.
"Alright! I wanna watch It!"
"You mean the clown movie?"
"Yes I mean the clown movie. It's not even scary."
"Maybe to you."
"If it gets to be too much, we can choose a different one. How's that?"
"Okay."
I grin and start the movie, nestling close to Hoseok as the opening credits scrolled across the screen.
Hoseok managed to make it through the first half of the movie with minor freak outs. I helped by warning him of any jump scares so he would be prepared. We were nearing the end of the film when The Losers Club go into the old house where Pennywise lives. I was so into the movie, I didn't even think about Hoseok. I glanced his direction just to check on him. I was surprised to see him leaned forward, his eyes glued to the tv as Pennywise twisted out of the refrigerator and stalked towards Eddie, taunting him and pretending he was going to attack. Hoseok let out a maniacal laugh as we watched the scene play out.
"He's terrified!" He commented, a wicked grin on his face. "How thrilling."
I furrowed my brows at Hoseok's behavior. He's been scared this whole time and now he's suddenly into the movie?
"Are you okay?" I ask with a chuckle.
"I'm fine, Y/n. Never been better." He answers, his voice oddly calm.
"Okay." I mutter, turning my attention back to the tv.
The movie was coming to an end, it was time for the big fight scene. Hoseok leaned back into the couch cushions, pulling the covers up as he watched from behind his homemade protective wall of blankets.
"You want me to change the movie?"
"No." He shook his head. "Let's finish watching. I can handle it."
"Okay." I nod, turning towards the tv.
When Pennywise was finally getting defeated, Hoseok seemed to perk up.
"Yes!" He exclaimed. "Kill that stupid clown!"
I couldn't help but laugh at his animated and passionate reactions. He was like a dad yelling at a football game on tv.
When the credits started rolling, Hoseok let out a sigh, dropping his head against the back of the couch. "What a relief."
"You seemed to be really into it at the end. Also, what was with the crazy laughter when Eddie was being tortured?"
"Oh." He looked away, scratching his head. "That's weird."
"It was weird. It's almost like you weren't yourself for a second."
His eyes seem to widen at the statement. "Hey, lets watch another movie. I want to pick this time." He spoke up, changing the subject.
I decided not to bring up his weird behavior again and simply brush it off.

We decided on a family friendly, non-scary movie to ease the tension in the room. Hoseok seemed a bit rattled by the previous movie.

"This movie is much better." Hoseok smiled, watching the tv. "I like these kinds of Halloween movies. Not those with jump scares."
"Sorry I made you watch that." I apologize, running my fingers through his hair.
"It's okay. It wasn't so bad, actually. I wouldn't watch it again, though."
"That's fine. You're brave for even agreeing to watch it."
"I am?" He asked, his eyes sparkling.
I nod. "So brave."
He let out a tiny giggle. "Tell me again."
"My Hoseokie is so brave." I say, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"One more kiss?" He asked cheekily.
I lean in to give him another kiss on the cheek, but he turns his head at the last second, my lips landing on his. He chuckled, clearly proud of himself for tricking me. I close my eyes as his arms wrap firmly around my waist, pulling me closer to him.
"Mmm." He hummed, pulling away momentarily. "You're sweeter than any Halloween candy."
The compliment sent chills down my spine, in a good way. The movie seemed to be forgotten as Hoseok gently lowered me on my back. He hovered over me momentarily before diving in for another kiss. He moved his lips feverishly against mine, my heart rate getting faster by the second. Hoseok is always so upbeat and cheerful, so when he gets in one of these moods, it excites me. I like seeing Hoseok's darker side.
My fingers moved up to his ebony hair, feeling the softness of it as Hoseok continued to take my breath away. His lips parted from mine only for him to move to my jawline, my eyes instinctively fluttering closed.
"What about the movie?" I asked breathlessly.
"I'd much rather do this." He spoke lowly, almost in a growl.
"Fine with me."
He stopped his ministrations, pulling away to look me in the eyes.
"How about I run us a bubble bath? I can light some pumpkin pie candles and use some fall scented bubble bath."
I bit my lip, a smile making its way onto my face. "Sounds like a nice way to end the night."