Jungkook ♡ Crushing on a Twin [request]

Requested by @trusfrated4life

Word count: 3,273

"I want a rematch." Taehyung complained.
"No rematches. I won fair and square." Jin grinned pridefully.
Him and some of the members had been spending the day playing video games and he just beat Taehyung's butt.
"Let me have a turn." Jungkook spoke up.
"Okay. You wanna challenge the champion?"
"I do."
"Have a seat then." Jin smirked as Jungkook and a pouting Taehyung switched spots.
"When is your sister gonna be here?" The youngest asked, focusing on the screen.
"Not sure."

Just then, there was a knock at the door causing the boys to look at each other.
"That would be her." Jin stood up and went to the front door to answer it.
"You're right on time." He grinned.
"For what?" You questioned, stepping inside.
"To watch me beat Jungkook's butt in Gang Beasts." He chuckled as the both of you went to the living room.
"He's not going to beat me. I won't let it happen." Jungkook responded.
"We'll see about that." Jin sassed. "Anyway, this is my twin sister, Y/n. As you can see, I'm the better-looking one, obviously."
You rolled your eyes in response. He was always saying that.
"It's nice to finally meet the both of you." You responded, choosing not to pay attention to Jin's comment. "You guys look a lot better in person."
"I know." Taehyung grinned, flipping his hair.
Jungkook elbowed his friend in response to his comment.
"Ow!"
"He means thank you."
"Ah. I raised him well." Jin smiled proudly, crossing his arms.
"So is it just us four?" You asked, glancing around the living room.
"Yeah. For now, anyway." Jin sat down and picked up his controller while you made yourself comfortable on the couch between Jungkook and Taehyung.
"Ah. You're choosing that character." Jin observed.
"Why do you say it like that?" Jungkook asked.
"No reason."
Jungkook scoffed in response.
"Hey." You nudged him. "Don't let him get to you. He used to do that to me all the time. Characters have nothing to do with who wins and who loses, not in this game anyway."
"Stop ruining this." Jin scolded you.
"I'm only stating facts. Plus, I'm not going to let you harass your poor bandmate."
"I do it all the time."
"You know what? I hope you lose this round."
Jin's mouth dropped open in shock to which you shrugged.
Taehyung chuckled at the playful banter.
"Fine." Jin huffed, starting the game. "Don't complain when the person you're rooting for loses."
You watched as him and Jungkook's characters battled on the screen, the sound of controller buttons rapidly being pressed filled the room, both singers putting every ounce of focus into the game.

Jin let out a scoff as his character was tossed to the ground by Jungkook's. The youngest smirked slightly at his small victory. Your brother was able to sabotage Jungkook, but not for very long. Once Jungkook got the upper hand again, he continued making attacks, never letting up. This is when Jin began to complain, speaking rapidly at such a rate you could hardly keep up with him. It was something he did when he got frustrated with video games and it was absolutely hilarious.
"Hey! Why don't you leave me alone? Seriously you need to back off and stop attacking me every chance you get! No!" He exclaimed after Jungkook grabbed onto him again. "No, let go of me!"
"This is how you play the game." The youngest responded through laughter.

You watched in amusement as Jungkook pushed Jin's character, winning the game. In turn, your brother let out the loudest and longest yah you had ever heard as he threw his head back, dropping the controller on his lap. Meanwhile, Jungkook stood up, holding his arms up in victory as Jin continued to rant, screaming into the air. You and Taehyung could only laugh at the show your brother was putting on.
"I won!" Jungkook beamed, doing a brief victory dance.
"Why don't we let Y/n have a turn?" Taehyung suggested.
"Yeah. I'd love to try it out."
Jin reluctantly handed the controller over, still looking sour about losing. You took it from him and began to browse the characters, picking the one you liked.
"Don't worry. I'll try to go easy on you." Jungkook grinned.
You gave a nervous chuckle in response, your cheeks feeling a bit warm. It's no secret that Jungkook is a good-looking guy, even more so up close.
After he selected his character, the game started. The goal was to throw or push your opponent's character off whatever platform they were on.