Namjoon ♡ In The Soop

Word count: 3,600

The birds chirped as the sun shone down on the trees and grass, drying up the morning dew that settled over the property.

You stretched your stiff limbs as you finally crawled out of bed, noticing Namjoon's lacking presence. It was the first day of a three day vacation planned for BTS. This brief break was exactly like In The Soop, except without cameras. Because of that, Namjoon begged for you to tag along. At first, you declined because you didn't want to intrude on their camera-free vacation time. Then, it was because you weren't sure the company would allow it. That is, until Namjoon texted you to let you know the company approved instantly.
"Bang PD said it was okay :)" was his response.
You shouldn't have been surprised. The boys have a good relationship with the company's chairman, so they get pretty much whatever they want, especially Jin. You and Namjoon always joke that Jin is the son Si Hyuk always wanted.
Namjoon's close relationship with the chairman is how you ended up accompanying the boys on their vacation. They were all very excited that you got to tag along.

You shuffled to the bathroom to splash your face with water, attempting to wake yourself up a little, then changed into some daytime attire. Afterwards, you made your way to the main house which was used for cooking and entertainment. The boys loved the place where season two of In The Soop was filmed and wanted to stay there again. As luck would have it, they were able to stay in the exact same place.
Jungkook was already awake, which you expected. He was busy in the kitchen cooking breakfast for himself.

"Morning, Y/n." He greeted you.
"Morning. Where's Namjoon?"
"In the workout room."
"Ah. I should've known." You chuckled, heading that way.
When you stepped into the small room you saw Namjoon on the pull up bar, letting out huffs as he lifted himself up.
"Knock, knock." You announced your presence as you entered the room.
"Oh. Morning." He greeted you, lowering himself to the ground. "I'd come give you a big hug and a kiss, but I'm sweaty."
"You can still give me a kiss." You grinned, cheekily.
He returned the grin and approached you, placing his full lips on yours. Your eyes fluttered closed at the softness of them, your hand coming up to gently rest on his cheek for a moment only to pull it away.
"You are sweaty."
"I told you." He chuckled. "Did you sleep well?"
"I did, but I missed not waking up next to you."
"I'm sorry, sweetheart." He cupped your cheek. "I wanted to get an early workout in."
"It's alright. You've gotta maintain that physique of yours." You responded, squeezing his biceps.
He smirked, feeling proud of himself.
"Have you had breakfast yet?" You asked.
"No, but I can smell whatever Jungkook is cooking and it's making my mouth water." He laughed lightly.
"I could make us something."
"Okay." He nodded. "I'm gonna go shower and then I'll be back here."
"Sounds good."

The two of you parted ways, Namjoon going to his room in one of the other houses, you going to the kitchen where Jungkook was plating the food he cooked.
"Wow, Jungkook. I'm impressed." You praised, looking at his neatly-plated dish.
"Thanks. I think I'm an okay cook."
He carried his food over to the dining table where he started to eat. Meanwhile, you got to work on breakfast for you and Namjoon.

"I bet this is really nice." You spoke up as you cooked. "You know, being able to do whatever you want with no cameras."
"It is." Jungkook responded from the dining table. "Filming In The Soop was really nice and we all felt like the break was much-needed, but we were still being filmed, so it wasn't like a real vacation. I don't mind the filming, though, I've gotten to a point where I can ignore it. I'd just prefer to have a normal vacation."
"I'm glad you guys get to do this. I'm also relieved that I'm not intruding on your vacation time." You voiced.
"We're really excited that you're here with us, Y/n. All of us were thrilled to hear you'd be joining us on the trip. Plus, Namjoon is so happy that you're with him here. When Si Hyuk said you could come, he wouldn't shut up about how excited he was. He kept talking about how he was looking forward to spending time with you and then started listing all the things he wanted to do."
"He's so cute." You chuckled, imagining an overly excited Namjoon listing off things he wanted the two of you to do.