Jin ♡ Bodyguard AU [request]

Series requested by @insertnameaquiii

I peered over the edge of my bedroom balcony, checking below to see if the coast was clear.
When I didn't see any guards, I pulled my mask up and I made my escape, tossing tied bedsheets across the railing and climbing down. Once my feet touched the ground, I let out a sigh of relief, feeling somewhat proud that my escape plan finally worked... until I heard someone clear their throat, that is.

"Going somewhere, princess?"
I closed my eyes, letting out a sigh of irritation before turning around, coming face to face with my bodyguard, Jin.
"No." I lied.
"Princess Y/n, you know the rules." He crossed his arms.
"Yeah, and I'm trying to break them."
"This is the third time this month you've tried to leave the castle without telling anyone. What's going on?"
"I'm sick of being stuck here all day." I huffed. "And any time I go out, my parents have to be with me at all times. It's embarrassing, especially at my age."
"I'm sure their intentions are well. They just want you safe."
"Yeah, yeah." I waved my hand, walking around the side of the castle and up to the front door.
Jin followed behind and made sure I went inside, closing the doors behind us.

A few weeks passed and I tried to make a break for it again. I tossed my tied bed sheets over the balcony, securing it on something before climbing down. It wasn't until I reached the end that I realized, I didn't have enough sheets.
"What?" I muttered under my breath.
I know I had plenty of bed sheets tied together to reach the ground.
It then crossed my mind that someone must have confiscated some of them.
"Jin." I hissed.
Glancing down, I realized there was about a six foot gap between my feet and the ground. I was gonna have to jump.
I clung to the sheets, sucking in a deep breath. When I finally psyched myself up, I let go, landing harshly and awkwardly on something that definitely wasn't the ground.
I low groan sounded from underneath me, which caused me to roll off whoever I landed on. I glanced over, seeing Jin lying in the grass, a pained look on his face.
"Oops." I chuckled awkwardly.
He looked over at me with an unimpressed expression before looking up at the sky.
I blinked a few times as I admired his side profile, my eyes drifting to his full and pouty pink lips.
He's... very pretty up close.
He looked over at me, making me flinch.
"Are-are you okay?" I asked suddenly, not wanting him to notice I was staring.
"I was waiting for the pain to go away." He answered.
I kinda felt bad for landing on him, but then again, he stole my sheets.
He let out a sigh, sitting upright.
"How many times are you gonna try to slip away?"
"Until I succeed." I answered.
He shook his head, standing up and holding his hand out. I grabbed on and he pulled me up off the ground, making me stumble forward a bit. I froze, glancing up at him, my heart leaping.
I quickly looked away, clearing my throat.
"You stole some of my sheets." I spoke up.
"I did. I thought it would stop you from trying to escape."
"Clearly it didn't."
"But I did." He smirked cheekily.
I frowned.
"You know what to do." He gestured ahead.
I dropped my head, immediately turning around and shuffling back to the castle, dragging my feet discouragingly as I did so.

A month had passed and I decided to lay low, not planning to try and make any escapes for a while. Instead, I used the time to devise a plan, a good one. I figured the only way I was gonna be able to sneak away, was if Jin was fast asleep.
The days leading up to my next escape attempt, I acted as if everything was normal. I went about my usual duties, made appearances here and there, even visited an elementary school with my parents. Jin didn't seem to notice anything was out of the ordinary, which was perfect for me.

The night I decided to make my escape, again, I crushed a sleeping pill into a drink for Jin. I acted all nice, asking if he was thirsty before I gave him the drink laced with the sleep aid. He drank it, not seeming to notice anything was off. I told him I was going to bed early and slipped out of the room.
I waited until I heard Jin shuffling down the hall to his room. That's when I knew it was safe to make my escape. I got ready, pulling the rope made of sheets out of my closet and tossing it over the edge of the balcony.