Jungkook ♡ Truth or Dare [request]

Requested by @samruddhi_137

Word count: 2,770

"Morning, Jungkook." You waved, greeting your friend who was leaned against the lockers with his group of buddies.
"Morning. I like your shirt." He complimented, referring to the oversized long sleeved top you wore.
"Thank you." You smiled. "It's super comfortable."
Jungkook had to contain himself and stop himself from gushing over how adorable the shirt looked on you. The sleeves covered most of your hands where only the tips of your fingers stuck out. When you waved at him, the sleeve hung off your hand slightly, making his heart flip.

Jungkook watched as people heading down the hallway waved at you. You flashed your heart-melting smile that would make any guy swoon, waving back at the students that made their way to class. You were always so kind to everyone you met and Jungkook loved that about you. He's liked you for some time now and he wanted to confess, he just didn't know how.

You and Jungkook were pretty popular, but not for the reasons one would think. In movies, popular people are displayed as jocks, cheerleaders, or just rich, preppy kids. You and Jungkook were the complete opposite. The both of you were extremely humble and treated everyone you met with kindness. Jungkook wasn't a jock and you weren't a cheerleader—you were both just normal students who just so happened to gain popularity because of their warm hearts.

You sat in first period, twiddling your pencil between your fingers. Jungkook entered the classroom and dropped down into the seat beside you, following behind were his closest friends, Jimin and Taehyung. They were two years older than him, but acted younger.
You gave Jungkook a small wave as his two friends took their seats in front of both of you.

"So guys, I'm having this huge party on Friday at my place. My parents won't be home and I have the house all to myself. What do you think?" Jimin asked.
"I don't know." You murmured, rolling your pencil between your thumb and index finger.
"Yeah, me either." Jungkook responded with a shrug.
"Come on, Jungkook. You like parties." Taehyung nudged him.
"Only sometimes."
"Well, if you decide to come, it starts at 8:00. It'll be lots of fun." Jimin told Jungkook as class started.

You chewed the inside of you cheek, mulling over the idea of going to a party. You didn't attend parties very often. It's not that you hated parties, you just preferred to stay home. Your eyes drifted over to Jungkook, who just said he wasn't sure if he would go or not. You'd most likely go if he did. You would hate to go alone. Even though you were close with Jimin and Taehyung, you didn't feel as comfortable with them as you did with Jungkook.

***

A few days passed and you were stood in the hallway, placing your books into your locker, ready to head home and start your weekend. When you closed the door, Jungkook was leaned against the row of lockers, catching you off guard.
"Hey, are you going to Jimin's party tonight?" He asked.
"I was thinking about it. Why?"
He glanced at his feet. "I'm gonna be there and I was kinda hoping you would too."
"Oh. You decided to go?"
"I did."
"In that case, I'll be there."
"Really?"
"Yeah. The other day when Jimin asked about us going, I said I wasn't sure because I didn't know if you'd be there. Now that I know you will, I feel a lot better." You told him.
Jungkook couldn't help but smile at that.
"I could pick you up and we could go together if you're okay with that." He suggested.
"That sounds perfect, actually."
"Great. I can pick you up at 7:45 since the party starts at 8:00."
"That works out. I'll see you then."
You started to walk away, only to come to a halt.
"I completely forgot. You'll need my address."
"Oh, right." Jungkook chuckled nervously. "You can just text it to me."
"Right." You let out a little laugh. "I'll text you."

You put on a nice outfit for the party, something comfortable, but suitable for a social gathering. Unlike what most students would be wearing, your outfit was appropriate and covered you for the most part. You never understood why people thought going to a party meant barely dressing yourself. Sure, crop tops and short shorts were fine, but there's a thin line between cute and utterly inappropriate.