Hoseok ♡ Hope World Boutique [request]

Requested by @Abcdefg1238765

Word count: 1,873

Hope World. It was the name of the newest and hottest clothing store in town. The logo was done in colorful 70s style lettering, the font resembling the lava in a lava lamp. It had only opened a month ago and was already grabbing attention. Photos of people on Instagram standing in front of the colorful storefront and showing off their purchases filled your feed as well as the #HopeWorldBoutique tag. You'd read so many positive things about the store, so you planned a trip to the shopping district to check it out and see what all the hype was about.

As soon as you stepped into the establishment, you were met with vibrant colors, rainbow flowers, smiley faces, and even Kaws figurines displayed on shelves. Upbeat music played through the speakers in the ceiling, filling the room with a feel-good energy. Making your way to the closest clothing rack, you began perusing the items hanging there. From what you observed, majority of the garments sold in the shop were street style, most items being baggy and following current trends. You pulled a black and white checkered denim jacket off the rack you were skimming through and held it up to yourself momentarily wondering if you could pull it off.

"Need some help?"
You turned to find the source of the voice, spotting an employee standing nearby, a warm smile on his face as he awaited your answer.
"I'm just browsing."
"Is this your first time here?"
"It is." You nodded. "I've heard a lot about this place so I wanted to see what it was all about."
"Well, I hope you find something you like."
"I do too." You paused. "Actually, maybe you could help me."
"Sure. What do you need?"
"This jacket is really nice, but I just don't know if I can pull it off or if I even have anything to match with it." You mentioned, holding up the checkered jacket.
"Hm." He hummed, holding his chin. "Could you hold it up to you?"
You did as he asked, waiting for him to answer.
"I definitely think you could pull it off. As for what to pair with it I'd suggest..." He trailed off as his eyes scanned the store. "Ah! That shirt."
He pointed to a white cropped shirt with a black smiley face on it. "Or if crop tops aren't your thing then perhaps that shirt over there." He gestured to another white shirt, this one a regular tee with the Vans logo on it.
You nodded.
"Oh! Or if you wanted to add a pop of color you could pair it with a plain yellow shirt or any color you like. As for pants I'd go with wide legged black jeans, or again, if you want a pop of color you could opt for colored jeans and wear a plain white shirt or tank top under the jacket. If it's a plain shirt though I'd add on some layered necklaces."
"Wow."
"Ah." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Sorry. I might have gotten carried away."
"No, not at all. All of those sound great. You really know your stuff."
"Thank you." He chuckled softly. "Anyway, I'll let you browse. If you need any help just let me know. My name's Hoseok by the way."
"Will do. Thanks, Hoseok."
Wow. They've got some attractive employees here. You thought to yourself, watching him walk away to assist another customer.
You continued your browsing, taking some of Hoseok's fashion advice and picking some of the items he suggested to go with the jacket, finding more things that you liked, eventually having to grab a tote bag to carry the items. In the end, you had much more than you intended on buying, which was perfectly fine because you were in love with everything you pulled off the shelves and racks.

Once everything was purchased and bagged, you headed towards the exit spotting Hoseok on the way out.
"Did you enjoy your first visit?" He asked with a soft smile.
"I did. The clothes here are so cute and unique. I can't wait to try on what I bought and incorporate these into some outfits."
"I'm happy to hear that." He beamed. "Have a nice day and come back soon."
"I absolutely will." You assured him before leaving the shop.

Wow. You thought to yourself. Now I understand what all the hype is about.
Truthfully, the city needed a cool, new place to shop, especially one that sells cool and trendy clothes like that. There's quite literally something for everyone in there that catered to every person no matter who they were or how they identified. If you like tighter clothes, Hope World has them. You like loose-fitting clothes, Hope World has them. Though majority of the pieces sold were colorful, you could find darker tones if you looked.