Taehyung ♡ Jealous [request]

Requested by @DuckBesson

"Jungkook! Over here." I motioned.
He hurried over, to where I stood, which was right in front of the row skee-ball games.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked, glancing over at him.
"I definitely am."
The two of us stood in front of each skee-ball machine. We both put a coin in and the balls were released, rolling down the chute. I grabbed one of them which was covered in cuts and scuff marks from being used so much.
"You ready?" I asked Jungkook as I got into position.
"I'm more ready than you are."
"Sure you are." I teased, getting ready to roll the ball.
"Wait." Jungkook spoke up, stopping me.
I turned my head towards him.
"Let's make this interesting, hm?"
"How?" I asked.
"A bet."
"I'm listening."
"I win, and you have to make me rice with pork."
"Okay." I nodded. "And if I win, you have to buy me whatever meal I want."
"Deal."
"Prepare to lose, Jeon." I smirked before rolling the ball up the ramp, watching it land into the 40 point spot.
"Not bad." I muttered to myself, pleased with my score. I glanced over at Jungkook who appeared to score a 30, smirking a bit.
I grabbed another ball, aiming cautiously for the 100 point hole on the upper left side of the board. I brought my hand back and rolled the ball up the ramp, watching it hit the ball-hop only for it to drop into the outer circle, scoring no points for myself.
I let out a mild grunt of frustration and grabbed the next ball, settling for the 50 point hole instead of the 100.
Again, I rolled the ball up the lane, watching as it barely made it into the 100 point hole.
"Yes!" I exclaimed with arms raised in victory.
"Don't get too cocky. It's not over yet." Jungkook pointed out.

We played for a few more minutes, our scores getting closer and closer together.
Jungkook and I were both just a few points away from each other and we both had one ball left.
I picked it up, exhaling as I aimed for the 50 point hole. Just when the game was getting tense, my phone rang. I barely heard it over the sounds of all the arcade games. I pulled my cell phone from my pocket and checked to see who was calling—it was Taehyung.
"Who is it?" Jungkook inquired, stopping what he was doing.
"Tae." I told him. "Hang on."
I accepted the call and stepped away for a moment.
"Hello?" I answered rather loudly.
"Y/n? Where are you?"
"At the arcade with Jungkook."
"Still?"
"Yeah. Is everything okay?"
"Everything's fine. I just assumed you'd be home by now."
"Jungkook and I are playing a tense game of skee-ball right now. As soon as we finish, we can leave."
"No." He sighed. "You stay as long as you want."
"Okay. Thank you, Taehyung."
"You're welcome."
"I love you."
"Love you too."
The line went dead after that. I frowned at my phone.
"Is everything alright?" Jungkook asked when I walked back over.
"Yeah. Taehyung just wanted to know if I was still at the arcade with you."
"You seem disappointed or something."
"I don't know." I shook my head. "Something was off about Taehyung."
"Hm." He hummed in response. "Maybe he's just in a bad mood."
"Maybe."
"Hey, let's finish our game."
I nodded, picking up where I left off, aiming carefully.
This is it.
I rolled the ball up the lane, watching as my ball fell into the 30 point hole. I glanced over in time to see Jungkook's go into the 50 point hole.
"You're joking." I muttered in disbelief.
"Looks like you owe me a bowl of rice." Jungkook grinned, his face glowing with pride.
I let out a long sigh, watching the tickets roll out of the skee-ball machines.
"Aw. Don't be upset."
"I'm not." I huffed, yanking my tickets from the game.
I'll admit, I was a little crestfallen that I had lost the bet, but it wasn't a big deal.

Jungkook and I played a few more games before deciding to cash in our tickets and head back to mine and Taehyung's apartment.

I scanned the items behind the glass casing at the prize booth, nothing really catching my eye.
"Taehyung might like that, right?" I questioned, pointing at a tiny figurine.
"He might."
I let out a low groan.
"If you don't find anything, you can always get candy. You can't go wrong with that."
My eyes shifted to the first glass case filled with candy and little toys that only cost 5-30 tickets.
"You have a point." I said, thoughtfully.