Jin ♡ Soft Christmas [request]

Requested by @allywithluv
I added a Christmas song for you guys to listen to if you really wanna get immersed in this soft Christmas imagine 💚❤️

Snowflakes fell from the overcast sky outside, each feathery ice crystal different from the other. Some were big, while others so small you could barely see them as the fluttered to the ground, becoming part of an ivory blanket coating the earth. The temperatures dropped drastically as fall turned to winter, the Christmas season now in full swing.
The house was decorated from top to bottom. Bright colorful lights strung outside along the eaves, inside was a beautifully lit Christmas tree with glittering decorations and perfectly wrapped presents underneath. Nutcrackers, snowmen, and mini Santas sat along the shelves and on the coffee table. We even went as far as hanging festive garland adorned with lights along the top of the kitchen cabinets. Our home truly looked like one in a Hallmark Christmas movie.

I admired the two snowmen Jin and I made outside in the front yard the other day, both still holding up nicely thanks to the cold weather. Someone cleared their throat, pulling my attention away from the partially fogged window. Jin slowly approached me with two steaming mugs of hot cocoa in his hands. Both mugs had a matching Christmas print painted onto them, along with our initials.
"Ahh, cocoa." I smile softly, taking my mug from his hands.
"That Christmas sweater looks cute on you." Jin comments, as he eyes me up and down.
"Thanks. It's my boyfriend's." I smirk.
"He must be really generous to let you borrow his clothes." Jin smiled, playing along.
"He is. In fact, he lets me raid his closet whenever I please." I simpered.
"He sounds like the best boyfriend ever."
"He is." I grin, pressing a kiss to his cheek.
His arm wraps around me as I take a sip of hot chocolate, the warm feeling spreading throughout my body like a cozy blanket.
"This is so good." I hum.
"Good. I melted lots of chocolate chips in it." He grinned.
"Just how I like it." I said, taking another sip.
"Our snowmen look nice, huh?" Jin asked.
"They do. We did a good job."
He hummed in agreement.
He pulled away for a moment, striding over to the tv and pulling up a Christmas playlist on Spotify. The song, It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas began to play, the music filling the room thanks to the surround sound. Jin set his cocoa down on the coffee table and proceeded to dance over towards me, singing along. He took my mug from my hands and placed it beside his before taking my hand and guiding me to the middle of the living room.

"There's a tree in the Grand Hotel, one in the park as well. It's the sturdy kind that doesn't mind the snow." He sang as we swayed to the music.
His voice is simply beautiful. He can reach high notes like you wouldn't believe, but he can also sing softly and make his voice light and airy. I found myself leaning forward, my head resting on his broad chest as we moved side to side with the jazzy Christmas music dancing around the room.
The song came to a close and I felt like the moment ended too quickly. The next song started and Jin suggested we take a seat.
I followed him over to the couch decorated with festive pillows, a throw blanket tossed along the back. I returned to drinking my hot chocolate, my back resting against the plush back of the couch. Jin moved closer to me, draping his arm over my shoulder.
I glanced over at him, his eyes darting down to my lips as a grin spread across his face, a laugh escaping moments later.
"What?" I asked. "What is it?"
"You have melted marshmallow on your top lip." He giggled
"Oh!" I quickly swiped my tongue along my upper lip, cleaning away the foamy residue.
"So, what should we do tonight?" Jin laid his head back against the couch cushion.
"I like listening to Christmas music with you, just like now. If you prefer something else, we can bake cookies, watch Christmas movies, make some homemade Christmas ornaments?"
"Ooh." Jin's face lit up. "I like that decoration idea."
"Alright! I'll go get the paint." I stand up off the couch.
"I'll go dig around in the Christmas boxes. I think we have a box of plain ornaments that we're not using."
"That's perfect!" I point, smiling brightly.

Once we had gathered the supplies we needed, we took a seat on the living room floor, laying out all of our ornament making items.
"Check it out." I hold up a couple objects. "I found silver and gold paint pens in the arts and crafts bin."
"Nice!" Jin clapped. "I found this box of plain, matte ornaments. Perfect for redecorating!"
"This is gonna be so much fun!" I announce excitedly as I start squeezing out different paints onto the palette.
I grabbed a paintbrush and dipped it into the scarlet paint, swiping it along the ornament and making decorative designs. I went with a simple concept for this one, the classic red and green Christmas colors along with some silver polka dots. I peeked over at Jin every now and then, watching as his thick brows knit together in concentration.

"Done!" I announce, showing off my first ornament.
"How cute!" Jin gushed. "Look at mine."
He held up the ornament that had been painted blue with white snowflakes, on the front of the ornament was his name in big letters. I burst out into a small fit of laughter.
"That's so accurate for you." I chuckled.
"I'm gonna work on another one." He announced, setting his finished ornament to the side to finish drying and picked up a new one.

After decorating ornaments for an hour or so, we had finished eight ornaments in total, each of them different from the other. Our mugs of cocoa had long been emptied and all the leftover paint on the palette had dried.

"My back hurts from sitting on the floor and being hunched over these ornaments." Jin announced as he stretched his arms out. "Now would be a great time to watch a movie. What do you think?"
"I think that sounds like a great idea."
I assisted Jin in cleaning up our mess and started getting the couch ready for a cozy movie night.
Jin plopped down beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his chest. I tugged the blanket over us, snuggling closely to him.
"What are you in the mood for, baby?" He questioned as he scrolled through Netflix.
"How about a classic Christmas movie? One that makes you feel good?"
"Alright. How about Elf? Maybe the Santa Claus—or would you prefer a classic Christmas special like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer or Frosty?"
"How about Elf? I love that one."
"Elf it is!" Jin selected the movie, setting aside the remote and hugging me close. "You comfy?"
"Mhm." I hum, feeling completely at peace.

Truth is, you don't have to go out and do material things to enjoy the holidays, but honestly, all you need is a nice Christmas movie and the person you love.

_______________________________________
QOTD: Favorite Christmas movie?

AOTD: I love the Santa Claus movies so much. More specifically, the second and third movies (they're the best ones in my opinion)