Jungkook ♡ Element Prince [request]

This is a series requested by @Alexkiller4311
Since there are 4 elements and 7 BTS members, I improvised a bit and had to get creative for some of these haha

Jungkook laid back on his bed, with his eyes closed, focusing on his breathing. He had a rough day and wasn't in the best mood, thus the weather reflected that. The clouds began to get darker as he failed to direct his mind away from the bothersome thoughts plaguing him.
Suddenly, a soft knock resounded around the space of his room, catching his attention.
The door slowly creaked open to reveal his girlfriend, a fellow royal.
"Y/n." He sat up, his mood immediately lifted.
"Looks like I came at a good time." She smiled. "It looks like it's gonna storm out. I wanted to see if maybe you wanted to watch it with me?"
He smiled softly. "Of course."
The two of them loved to watch the rain together, it was a special thing they often did. Jungkook loved to see the smile on her face when the rain fell, sometimes he would even use his abilities to make it rain a little harder just to see Y/n's smile spread.
That's why, when she offered to watch the storm with him, he couldn't say no.

Your POV
I decided to visit Jungkook today. The both of us have been busy for a few days tending to our royal duties, so I haven't been able to spend much time with him.
He seemed happy when I asked if he wanted to watch the storm together.

The two of us stood out on the balcony of his room, watching the clouds become thicker and darker. The atmosphere progressively became cooler as the storm approached.
"I love this." I smiled, the gentle and refreshing breeze caressing my face.
"Me too." Jungkook agreed, his arms wrapping around me.
The wind picked up a bit as the foliage on the trees nearby began to flutter in response.
"Here it comes." I grinned in anticipation.
The rain began shortly after, small drops falling from the sky.
I allowed a few to fall on my face, the sensation of the precipitation hitting my skin was invigorating.
"We should go inside soon, love." Jungkook murmured. "Before the rain comes down any harder."
I hummed in agreement and he brought me back into his room where we sat and watched the raindrops fall faster. Jungkook sat behind me, his arms wrapped cozily around my waist. The quiet pitter-patter of the precipitation hitting the window echoed throughout the room, giving off a peaceful vibe.
"I needed this." Jungkook spoke up.
"Me too." I leaned my head back against his shoulder. "Are you okay?"
"Just a little stressed."
A low rumble of thunder sounded in the distance.
"Do you wanna talk about it?"
"You've got enough on your plate already. I don't need to add to it,"
"It's okay. I want you to tell me, only if you want to."
Jungkook was reluctant, but caved in.
"I've just been so busy. Prince Jungkook, you have officials to meet with, Prince Jungkook, you have an interview with a magazine, Prince Jungkook, you need to go for a suit fitting. I just feel like I'm being pulled in so many directions." He sighed, dropping his head.
The rain poured heavier outside as another rumble of thunder boomed, this one a bit louder than the last.
I sighed, bringing my hand up to run my fingers through Jungkook's long, ebony hair.
"I'm so sorry you're dealing with that. I know how you feel, though."
"Tired." He muttered in response.
"Drained." I added.
"Exhausted."
"Fatigued."
He chuckled. "Yeah. All that."
"You know, we didn't ask for this." I mentioned. "It was just kinda forced on us."
"Born into it." He added.
"Right." I nodded.
"I don't mind it. You know, going and visiting orphanages, working in gardens, volunteer work. I actually enjoy all that. It just gets to be a bit much sometimes when you feel like you're being pulled in a million directions at once."
"Have you spoken to your parents about it? Maybe you could ask for a break—postpone some things."
"I haven't spoken to them, but that's a good idea."
The sound of the rain became louder as the silence grew between us.
"Hey, I know something that'll cheer you up." I spoke.
"Hm?"
"The annual summer soirée is happening soon."
Jungkook's face lit up and I couldn't help but notice a letup in the rain outside as well.