Jin ♡ Exposed [request]

Requested by @MeEraNSYHJTJ

Word count: 3,555

"If we're going to date, I have one request."
"And what's that?" Jin inquired.
"I want our relationship to be private. I don't want paparazzi and stalkers following me around and snapping photos of me. I want to be able to go out in public in peace."
A soft smile pulled at Jin's full lips.
"I can do that."
Truthfully, he was relieved. That's all he wanted, to be able to date you in peace and he was more than happy to know you were both on the same page.

That was six months ago and things have been going wonderfully for the both of you. Jin has been able to go about his career and you've been able to live your life as normal, the two of you getting exactly what you wanted as well as the best of both worlds. You each get to go about your usual daily lives but you also get to be with each other at the same time.
Your dates mostly consisted of eating dinner, watching a movie, or playing games at your place, and you were satisfied with that. Spending time with Jin in private was all you could ask for.

The doorbell of your apartment rang, causing you to shoot up from your spot on the couch. Tonight was one of your many date nights with Jin and you had been anticipating his arrival. You walked over to the small screen displaying a live shot of Jin standing outside your apartment, his face shoved into the camera.
You suppressed your laughter as you pressed the button on the device and spoke into the mic.
"Who is it?" You asked in a sing-song voice.
"The most amazing and handsome and talented boyfriend ever." He responded, choosing to play along.
You stepped away from the intercom and went to answer the door, pulling it open to find your grinning boyfriend who had a bag of takeout.
"Oh, you didn't have to do that." You pouted.
"I wanted to pick us up something before coming over. Plus, you know I hate showing up empty-handed."
You nodded, knowingly, allowing him to step into your apartment.
"So what are we doing tonight, darling?" Jin asked, placing a brief kiss to the top of your head.
"We could watch a movie or play video games."
At the sound of the words video games, your boyfriend's face lit up, a competitive gleam in his eye. Jin loved playing games and often got fired up when things didn't go his way, which you found highly amusing.

He made himself at home, placing the takeout on the coffee table before moving over to browse the small selection of games you had stored under the TV stand.
"Let's see." He murmured, finger hovering over each plastic case.
Finally, he pulled one from the shelf with a grin, waving it in the air.
"How about this one?"
You got a look at the case, recognizing it as a game you played with him quite a few times and one that he loved.
"That's your pick?"
He nodded.
"Okay. Let's eat first, though. I'm gonna need energy so I can kick your butt." You chuckled.
"Oh please." He rolled his eyes playfully. "Last I checked, I'm the one who wins most of the time when we play this game."
"So that's why you chose it, huh? You didn't wanna get defeated by your girlfriend."
"You wish." He scoffed. "I can handle losing."
You gave him a challenging look, silently insinuating that he in fact could not handle losing. He seemed to pick up on that subliminal message and rolled his eyes.
"Alright fine. I guess I can get a little sulky."
You almost wanted to respond with "A little?" but chose to leave it, moving over to the couch and digging into the takeout bag for one of the containers of food.
"Oh!" You squeaked happily. "You got my favorite."
"Of course I did."
You started eating while Jin put in the video game and sat down to eat with you as the loading screen popped up.
"Wow." He groaned at the taste, his cheeks full of food. "This is really hitting the spot."
"Yeah. It's delicious." You hummed in agreement. "You really didn't have to bring anything, but I'm glad you did. This is really nice and also I don't have to worry about cooking tonight."
"I'm happy to help." He smiled warmly.

Once you ate all you wanted, the both of you started the game and began the first round. Since you had just started the game, it was fairly easygoing and fun, but things heated up very quickly.
"Hey! You're cheating!" He exclaimed.
"I'm not. You're just saying that because you're losing." You snickered.
His full lips stuck out in a pout, fingers moving hastily over the toggle switches. He managed to get the upper hand and pull out a win at the last minute.
"Should we play another round?" He grinned, glowing from his victory.
"Yeah. Let's go again."