chapter 53-YOU ARE MINE!!!

OMG! This story had 10K readings :) :) :) Thank you guys :) Love u all so much :) Thank you for keep reading my story/stories, votings and comments.. I appreciate all of them.. THANKS :)

I won't be able to update till Monday. So..This chapter is a little longer ;) Enjoy xx
*See you all on Monday guys.

Harry's POV

After Calum and Luke took me to the mansion back, Niall and I just stood and stared each other for a long time.. Then he dismissed all of them, wanted me to changed my clothes and gave him the shopping bag as before.. I did that and then.. we had sex..

I couldn't believe it.. I didn't expect that right away actually.. I was shocked but not complaining.. I wanted him.. so his wanting me was not that surprising.. yet he didn't speak even a word with me..

After we had sex, we laid there at our bed a little.. I wanna talk, say something to him to make him talk.. But I was so scared.. yeah.. I didn't wanna make him angrier than he already was. Once, I witnessed that kind of thing.. Niall was so angry to something and Zayn kept asking him questions why he was acting like that, he asked what did he do wrong.. and Niall kept saying not now, not now, I said NOT NOWWWWWW!!!. He started to give dead glares to Zayn and yelled at him..

He said "I don't like talking when I was angry, Zayn and u know it!!..I didn't wanna do something that I will regret later, so just back off for now. When I got calm, we can talk.. Now,Go! I won't say it again!"

It was already a tensed situation that time and when Zayn pushed Niall's nerves, it didn't change a thing, even made it worse. So there was no use of me to try to make him talk.. Maybe he will talk but just to say he doesn't wanna talk!.. Well.. I already know that.. So there was no point..

Even if he wanna talk to me.. What was I gonna say to him.. anyway..?? He already knew that I am a damn cop, and I was here for a undercover mission.. He already knew I love him.. I miss him.. He knew that I couldn't tell him about mission, he already guessed why I was here..

Maybe that was why he wasn't speaking.. What was the point? He probably already knew all the answers. I was so sure that he wanted from Zayn to check my real ID and learned all about me.. Aghh.. 

While I was thinking about these and clinging to Niall's side while laying on our bed together.. Niall started to move himself and stood up all of a sudden.. Then he reached out his hand to me, I took his hand immediately.. He directed us to the bathroom..

OMG!!! He really didn't wanna talk even a damnnnnnnn worddd!!!!! Just one word.. I wanna heard him speak but No.. He didn't! He was so stubborn.. Dammmiitt..

He didn't wanna say "Let's go to shower" , so he took my hand and directed me to the bathroom with himself.. We were already naked, we went in the bathtub, the hot water was washing us.. There was just silence in the bathroom..

It was so damn silent.. It was so annoying.. But..I kinda deserved it.. So I decided to just shut up, do nothing.. I decided to follow his steps.. If he talk,I talk.. If he kiss,I kiss.. If he touch, I touch.. 

Niall took that body lotion thing that we looovveee so much, and pour it to his hands then pull my hand and poured in mine too. We started to touch each other slowly.. He sighed a little.. from time to time.. It should be so hard to not talking,shouting,screaming or yelling at me..punching my face.. 

That was really so strange.. How could he even manage that? contain himself like this? If I was him, I could explode by now.. I remembered the day after we did it for the first time, I burst to him, I yelled to him..like a lot.. and he was my boss at that time, not even officially my bf..