Chapter 119-Save or Kill?

Still Tom's POV

After hearding that 'Tommy', I was more determined to go near Niall, but after that 'SON', I could say that my energy battery was like fulled. I was so tired because I couldn't sleep much the night before, but at that moment, I had never felt so energic.. so alive..

I took 3 guns. I hanged 2 of them to my arm, I took 1 of them in my hands. I put the bandages that Niall wanted, into my pocket. I started to walk towards Niall, I was trying to escape from bullets by going right-left, bending down, hiding behind a tree etc. But eventually I got shot.. Thank God, from my left shoulder.. not from a serious part.

I crawl after being shot and kept going towards Niall. When I was about to reach him, someone aimed my face, I could see the red dot.. I froze, couldn't move- couldn't do a single thing. 

I thought... This was the end. I was sorry about the fact that I couldn't help Niall.. nothing else.. I could die. I was ready to be dead. If Niall didn't save me that day from his father Bobby Horan, I was dead many years ago, anyway.. 

I closed my eyes.. But.. something happened.. I heard some more gun noises. Weird but I was still alive..The next thing I heard was my name "TOM!"Niall was roaring. "Open ur damn eyes and come here! U have a dead wish or someth-?!" he continued. He seemed so angry.. to me..

I noticed that he got up from his place and shot that man a few seconds ago.. and the red dot on my face was disappeared.. 

He saved me.. Again.. 

When he was about to finish his sentence, he fall down. like callopsed.. I started to check him. The cut at his head didn't seem serious.. Not that big I mean. But there was some blood gathered there..
There were also cuts at his leg, most of them were little cuts but one of the them seemed deep to me, he was losing blood. And about his right arm, we thought he got shot, but it was dislocated. Niall started to pull his arm up again. I noticed that it was dislocated. 

While I was checking him, he stopped in his place and "NEVER do that again!" he said, "NEVER. You hear me?" he continued.. "What?" I was saying, "Don't play dumb to me.. You know what I am talking about.. -caughs- Never give up again, Keep fighting till u die" he said. I nodded. He was still pulling his arm up.

"Your arm-? How you shot-?" I was saying, "I am.. left-handed, u forgot Tommy? he said while still pulling his right arm up.. Then he wanted me to come closer. There was a little space here, I was trying to not crush any of his wounds. "I said Come!.. I won't bite" he said with a low voice and a chuckle, a deep terrible caugh followed it..He was at worse shape than I thought..

"I want you to do something for me, ok?" he said, "Yeah sure,boss. What is it?"I replied. "You will help me fix this"he said with a pain, while he was showing his shoulder. How could I fix a dislocated arm? Jeezzz.. Nooo.. I started to shake my head like 'No way'..

"Boss.. I can't. How-" I was saying, "Look. We need to get out of here. Like NOW. We have to go there"he said and showed a half building kinda place with lots of bricks at the front. "We are too out open here. We will..both..dead here.. if..we..wait..more..ok?.." he continued. He was having hard time to talk.. He paused a little, started to say Agghhh..Ahh... wanted the bandage from me and started to tie his leg from upper side of the wound at his leg, to stop bleeding. 

After that he turned to me, he had an expression on his face like 'What was I saying?', he was like he couldn't concentrate well, so I reminded him.. "Yeah.Ok.. We need to.. leave..But we saw what happened.. when u go.. alone.. U were.. almost.. dying..because of..me.. Me!.. So.. now.. u will.. fix me.. So..You won't be.. alone.. and we will.. both do.. the shooting. Noone.. will..die." he said breathlessly.