chapter 55-Welcome back kiss

I never tell what Niall was thinking since Harry came back, so here is Niall's POV about the day Harry came back to him.. and such ;)  Enjoy :) xx

Niall's POV

I expected Harry to come back to the mansion.. to me.. willingly.. But I had also doubts about that.. But I was 99% sure that he would come and he did..

Everybody was against it. The whole mob thought that I was weak or most of them thought that my letting him to get in the mansion again was a wrong decision of me.. They were all alerted before Harry even showed up. So I told them that he would be in the mansion but not gonna work for me anymore. 

That made everybody calmed down a little. They still didn't like the idea that their boss dates a bloody cop, and I couldn't blame them.. We met lots of bad cops, they made life torture to us.. We didn't meet a good cop so much.. They were all bad to us and noone loves to hear even their name..

And now everybody knew that Harry was the one who gave the date to the cops at that pool meeting and caused some of them to be shot. Especially those ones were not happy about the news..

Luke was shot by Harry's friend at that time, and Calum and Luke were dating, so they both acted like they were betrayed and dissappointed by him. They weren't happy about the news as well. I sent them purposely to get Harry, I thought maybe by that way, they could confront to him, or he could say something to them. I didn't know what was I thinking.. But when they came to the mansion, nothing seemed changed, I guess it didn't work.. But again.. I didn't care a bit..

The whole mob also knew that we were snitched by Harry and because of that we didn't attend the meeting. At that point, mob divided into two, supporters of the relationship and the ones disturbed..  The supporters realised the fact that they could be dead, wounded or be in jail now if Harry didn't do what he did, so they were ok with the news but still guarded..

The ones disturbed, started making comments about the situation all the time and everywhere.. but not directly to me.. "How can this happen?", "How can he turn back?", "Is the boss ok?", "Did this Harry guy make a voodoo or something to the boss?" 

And of course Zayn was like an irritating but caring mother  and he was in a mood "I told you so.." . He kept saying "I told u that we can't trust him..", "I told you that he was the one bla bla bla blaaaa".. 

Zayn and Paul were the only ones who can directly talk to me freely. Everybody knew that. So people who object about Harry's coming back , went to them and talked with them. Zayn and Paul talked to me one by one then together.. 

"I don't care what anybody thinks. If you want to go and leave me, you can go. I love Harry, even he is a bloody cop. And his being cop wasn't a big surprise to us.. Why everybody acts like it is something new.. We kinda knew that.. We guessed that since that Lincoln case.. I want him by myside until the day I die.. We could keep him just in the mansion, never let go outside for a while.. and after that we could just keep him inside the mansion in critic times.. If we want, we could find a solution to that and u both knew it !!!!!!.." I said. Paul and Zayn sighed at the same time and nodded..

That last sentence should have made them remember my dad, aka. Bobby Horan.. "If a person wants something so bad, there is nothing impossible for him to have that, you should just have to try harder.. There is always a way, you should just have to find it". I told them his whole sentence, that made our eyes cloudy.

"Ok,Niall. I never realised that u love that Harry guy this much.. Ok. But.. He will stay at the mansion at least a week, not go out to work or something then.. Mexicans also knew that he snitched them/ us.. So it is dangerous..And even in our mob there can be people who wants to harm him." Zayn said.