chapter 9- To the new friendships

Harry's POV

It was finally The Monday..

First day on my new job..

So as you can guess.. I was a little bit nervous. I just went to the Shamrock pub. The gun that Zayn gave to me, was on my waist. I wore all black; black shirt, black tight jeans. I checked my time and It is 07.45. Zayn told me to come at 8am. So being early is always better than being late, right?

I walked in and started a little chat with Liam. He called Zayn and told him I am here. After a few minutes, Zayn came in with two guys next to him.

"Hi, Harry. Guys this is Harry. He is the new member of our gang, I told you about that before. You are going to show him around, he will be with you all the time until he learned everything. Just show him what he is supposed to do, alright?" he said.

The guys both nodded at the same time. Then Zayn turned to me and"Harry, this is Calum" he said, showing the guy who is like an asian guy, he has black hair, black eyes. "And this is Luke" he said, showing the other guy, he is taller than the other one,he has blond hair,blue eyes.

They both seemed kinda cute little teenagers, not like a member of a mob.. We said Hi's to each other and shook each other's hand. "Off you go!" Zayn said us, pulling Luke to himself and he whispered something to him before we go.

I saw Liam being jealous. He looked so sadly towards them while Zayn whispering to him. I chuckled myself. It was so obvious him being in love with Zayn.

Luke came towards us and, Zayn turned back to the bar next to the jealous Liam. He was smiling at that current moment though..

Luke,Calum and I went to a crowded street, we went into each and every shop and we take their money. It is a bad thing to do but I should get used to it. We had not got a trouble maker, everybody paid without question. They introduced me to everyone. After this week, there will be only me.

Then Luke called it and "Ok.That's it for today. To be continued tomorrow". he said. "We should hang out at Shamrock, I need a drink.What do you say?" Calum said. "Yeah, why not?" I said.

When we came to Shamrock, we put our guns to our breakroom, and just went to bar. We enjoyed our companies. I actually like it. Today was a good day, not expecting this at all.

After I spent 2-3 months of my time in a little house with noone. I didn't see my best friends Louis and Ashton, I didn't see my lovely sister.. I MISSED THEM.. like a lot.. I was so sad..

But nowadays..
I have Niall, Zayn and now Liam,Luke and Calum.. They are all so nice.. I feel that I am not all alone anymore.. I looked at smily faces of Luke and Calum , and chuckled a little.. "To the new friendships" Luke said. "To the new friendships" Calum and I said at the same time. Then we all laugh. Liam also joined us. "Yeah, cheers to that!" he said.

We were talking about today's stuff when we heard someone saying "Hi, what are you celebrating?".

We turned our backs and see Niall.. He came to our side.. He looks so gorgeous in a black suit and all.. I stared a little then,

"Ohh hi Niall, just toasting for new friendships." I said. And I saw Calum and Luke being all tense up and kinda shocked. They were scared of something. Did we.. Did I.. do something wrong? I don't know..

"Ohh is that it? May I join?" he said. Calum and Luke nodded frantically. They were more surprised than before. They didn't expect him to say that I guess. They couldn't answer so "Yeah, sure. We love that." I said and ordered a drink for him.

Niall asked "How is your first day?" and I told what we did and I basically said It was fine, nothing bad happened. He relaxed, smiled at me.

While we were talking, I felt Niall's knees touching my knees. He sat just so close to me. Was he doing that in purpose. Probably not. I was just overthinking I thought. But I didn't move back either.

After a little drinking and talking, Niall said "I gotta go. Feel free to ask anything to me" he said and winked at me. winked.. ohh he is really something,isn't he?..

Niall turned to Luke and Calum and said "Have fun and Good night guys".

When he was out of our sight, Calum said "OMG! I can't believe this was really happened!"

"Yeah buddy, you just called our boss with his first name. You said 'Niall' to him." Luke said.

"Yeah. So what? He called me Harry, I called him Niall. What is the big deal?" I said.

"Noone says Niall to Niall Horan. It is just like a rule. It is always Niall Horan, Mr.Horan or simply Boss" Luke said.

"Sometimes Zayn Malik says him Niall, and that's all." he continued.

"I saw someone said Niall to the boss, he didn't like it and corrected him to Mr.Horan. I can't believe he didn't say anything to you." Calum said.

"Ooopppsss. I didn't know that. But I met him before I am in this job, I called him Niall back then and I continue to say that, I guess." I said.

"And what do you think about his sitting with us and drinking beer?" Luke asked Calum this more than me, while he was turning to Calum.

"I don't know man. That wasn't ordinary. I am surprised as well" Calum said.

"Did we do something wrong?" Luke said worriedly.

"Why are you so surprised?" I asked to them.

"Dude, our boss never sit next to us until now!!" Calum said.

"WHAT? How long have you been in this mob?" I said.

"2"-"3" - They said at the same time. "Months?" I said. "Years." they replied.

"We always solve our problems with Liam there. If we can't solve with him, the highest person we can reach is Zayn Malik. That's it. We never talked, drank beer with him." Luke said.

"He sometimes drinks beer here but generally alone, or with Zayn Malik or Liam. That's it." Calum said.

Ohhhh He was here for me? FOR ME?? .. Yeahh.. he was checking up on me.. I blushed.. Did I really blushed? OMG!

Do I have to apologize to him for saying him "Niall"? Do I have to call him "boss" ??

NOOO.. I decided to say nothing, if he was uncomfortable, he should have said something to me, right? But he didn't.. Until he says something, I will call him Niall.. I like his name..

Niall's POV

I told Zayn to give his best two men next to Harry, and told one of them to check him and report himself. Zayn understood and nodded to me.

Then I watched Zayn introducing two guys with Harry. These were Luke and Calum. When they were about to leave, he pulled Luke and told him something, probably to check Harry and wanted him to report himself. Luke nodded. Then they left.

I didn't think to see them afterwards. But they came back for a drink. And Harry seemed so happy. He smiled widely and consistently. He was just so adorable.

I generally try to put distance between myself and my employees.. But it was so damn hard to stay here and watch them right now. I want to be next to him.. I need to be next to him.. I want to talk to him. Maybe I can check him a little.

So I went downstairs and I joined them. They were like celebrating something. Harry ordered a beer to me as well. He called me Niall, Niall, Niall.. and I noticed Luke's and Calum's eyes went wide.. But I don't care what they think.. I like him calling me Niall.. No I loooveee it.. So I didn't correct him.

We just sat so close. He is kinda like me next to him.. He smiled all the time.. There are butterflies in my stomach.. God!..

I left them there and went to home.. I didn't want to go back to my room.. I couldn't.. I couldn't stand being just near him but not in the next chair of him..

So I am at my home now.. but my mind was still in these green eyes...