Chapter 108- Calum woke up

Niall's POV

I was happy about this American-Italian meeting thing and of course a little nervous. These kinda meetings always has a risk. Even if you think that you are in all lovely mood relationship, other mafia could be hateful towards you/ could have an evil plan against you/ they could have a deal with another mafia etc and decided to eliminate you. So you shouldn't be in a total relax mood. You should be ready for anything and everything all the time.. 

Because of these, the number of people that mafia leader brought to the meeting could be changed. He could bring all his mafia /half his mafia/ came with just a few people. So I arranged my men, they were all armed, this would be a peaceful meeting , I hope. But we should take precautions. 

While I was arranging my men, Harry disappeared. I wasn't giving him any duty in these kinda things anymore and he was getting it, but still.. He wasn't too happy about it, so he was going away from that spot, he was going and watching tv, or getting into the kitchen helping Paul, or closing himself to our room. 

So..After my job was done, I checked kitchen he wasn't there, so I decided to check upstairs, our guests were about to come, he gotta go out. Some of my men were still following me, asking some stupid questions about arrangements. 

I was hoping that Harry was ready and he would be sexy as hell in a black suit or the dark blue one..umm. and we would leave the room in seconds, but when I opened the door.. I saw a half naked angel, with just a tiny white cloth on him.. and he was all wet.. water was still dropping from his curls, that wet. and there were some water drops on his sexy chest-neck-muscles. I was like hypnotised. I sent my men immediately, closed damn door and in seconds that beautiful creature was in my arms.

In normal circumstances, Harry become anxious-nervous like me when we had a meeting or something, he cares about being punctual- he doesn't like making people wait, hates being late. So he becomes panick, made even me panick sometimes, which is a hard task, because I am known as the most relax- carefree person around here. And he always tries to postpone the thing that I was about to do. 

"Niall, we shouldn't do this right now. ... is waiting. we will be late" . I was soooo waiting this sentence but never came, so I continued kissing and touching him.. Maybe he was like this because we just made up. and he was kinda in an emotional status. 

I didn't know what was going on, and didn't care.. I liked this a lot.. I like this being spontaneous thing. 

While we were all in lovey dovey mood, Zayn literally broke in. And he told me that Rick was inside the mansion, he was searching for something , Zayn wasn't sure if he succeeded or not.. I should be too angry for Rick's being here, got all mad, broke things ,yell around.. I should punch the guy who was doing things behind my back, helping Rick or maybe more.. 

But that guy was Harry.. and I couldn't punch him.. and about being angry yeahhh I was angry, but.. The feeling I was feeling most right now, wasn't the 'anger', it was 'dissapointment' .. 

I feel like I just stabbed from my back.. or I had so much alive shiny wings before this, and now they turned to ashes and fall down, I had no wings anymore. I couldn't come to myself for minutes. My head was down.. Zayn shook his head with disbelief and left. I wanted my other men to leave the room with a single head move, kinda silently scream to them "GO", they got the message and left.

I had more ?s in my head from now on..
So..
Harry knew about Rick. How long?
Are they in this thing from the start? 
If not, when Rick get into the picture?
Was Harry acting to me? to us?
Did he know about Calum?
Is he still communicating with cops somehow?
How many spies do these cops have inside this damn mob?
What was Rick searching?
Why our drug issue that important to cops- ok it is a bad thing I know that- but we aren't the only mob-mafia etc who is distributing it?
Do they put spies to other mafias,too?
How Rick and Harry was communicating? What else they planned together?
What's their next move?