chapter 2- who is that charming blond?

Harry's PoV

"Why the hell am I even in here? In the drug department ? And who is that charming blond guy everybody is talking about? He has quite beautiful ice blue eyes and blond hair.. He is handsome and kinda cute, he looks innocent." I thought..

Yeah we were in a conferance room type of place. Lots of cops were here, all gathered. I had never seen that much people in one place.

Wtf was going on? Why were we here?

I wanted to learn anything about what was all this about.. but noone was knowing or speaking about it.

I glanced at Louis , he had the same looks in his eyes. I walked towards him . "Louis what do you think ? What is going on here ? Do you know anything ?" I said with a whisper..

"Don't know, man.. but they said something about an irish mob leader" Louis said. "Irish mob leader ?" I questioned. "Yeah. A drug dealer, I guess. That leader I mean and bombs" Louis said, looking so confused.

Bombs were explaining why we were here actually.

A tall older guy called Simon, stepped into the room and everybody kept quiet.
"Alright everyone! Everybody be quiet, please. Now, I know some of you don't even know why are you here. So be quiet and listen..This is Niall Horan" he said..

He was showing the charming blond guy's profile picture and some random pictures of him with his bodyguard or someone in his mob. "Niall" I whispered to myself.. That was his name,huh..

"As you all know, the Irish mob leader was murdered or died in some way, the new leader is this guy for about four months now.."

"Don't be deceived of his appearance. He seems just cute, innocent young man but he is not." he said, now Simon was walking among the cops.

"Niall Horan is actually handling the drug dealing more properly, he didn't make any mistakes for months now. He doesn't trust anyone. He made a system, he has his own men that he trusts, he doesn't include any other person to his mob.."

"Even if he includes some more random workers, they don't know anything about the business and more important stuff. He only tells his plans, his next moves to the people who live with him. He lives in a huge mansion. The men who are closer to him, lives in there with him. In this way, he has also protection. He is too careful." Simon continued.

"And This is Zayn Malik, the closest one to Niall, his right hand." another man named Chris said, showing another profile picture and again some random pictures in which Zayn Malik was walking to somewhere.

"They are like brothers. Even when Mr.Horan is out of town,or absent for that day, nothing changes because Zayn Malik takes his place until Mr.Horan comes back. And before you say it , I 'll answer "No", Zayn is too loyal ,we tried taking him to our side, and it didn't work." he continued.

"We didn't actually expect from Mr. Malik to be disloyal but we expect to find someone.. anyone.. disloyal to him.. a bartender, a housekeeper and such. But there is noone.." another guy called Brad said.

"We don't know how he does that, but whatever we do, noone even flinch.. They just love the man a lot, I guess. Or they scared from him to death." he continued.

"Why are we telling these to all of you? Not to catch a drug dealer, No! There is a more ,much more important issue here, guys !.." Simon said in a louder voice..

"We had a tip that this Irish mob leader is going to blow bomb or bombs at the biggest and the most crowded bridge. They want to take revenge of their ex-leader.." He continued.