chapter 50-Harry's Turning Back!

Niall's POV

I went to Dublin Pub, made a speech to them, let them know that I was ok and I would be there for them all the time.. I didn't want my men think that I didn't care about them.. I tried to talked to each one of them individually. Then I announced that they were free the next day like a holiday.. I told them not to come work and rest..

Then I called Calum and Luke to myside..I told them the situation.. a little.. I wanted them to be at the mansion the next day.. "I need you to be at the mansion tomorrow, I have a little job for you, then you can rest as well. Ok?" I said. They both nodded frantically..

"Of course,boss", "As you wish,boss", "What do you want us to do,boss?" They said in union.

I said "I want you to bring Harry back to me"..

-------------------------------

Both Calum and Luke looked at me so shocked and like I said something so impossible. "But..boss.."Calum said, and when he saw my glare he just shut up, and "Of course we will do whatever you say, don't get me wrong boss..I was gonna say What if he won't wanna come with us? What then?" Calum said. "Yeah, what u wanna us to do then? Kidnapped a cop?"Luke said.

"No.He will come.. I know it.. I want you to just park somewhere where he can see you somewhere near the station, not in front of it though.. Just wait there, and he will get in.." I said. I knew that Harry loved me..as much as I loved him.. If I missed him so much already, he must have missed me as well.. He will..come..

"If he won't get in, you will do nothing but turn back to the mansion. I just want you to wait there, let him see you. He knows you, you are his friends, I can't send any other people for this mission.. If he won't get in the car in an hour or such, you could come back to mansion. Don't force him or kidnapped him and such.." I said. "Ok boss" ,"Got it, boss" they said again..

"Ok come to the mansion first thing in the morning then." I said and I talked to my men a little more.. But I couldn't take it anymore.. I was trying to act like I was so strong and nothing bad happened.. but it was so hard.. So I said my goodbyes to them..

While I was going to the mansion, Zayn called "Niall, where are you?" he said. "I am on my way to the mansion. What happened?"I said. "I met with Glenn and got the file of Harry" Zayn said. For a moment we both didn't say a thing.. There was just silence..

"Hellooo. Are you there Nialll???" Zayn said.I shook myself a little.. "Yeah..Yeah..I am here. What is his real name?"I said..Among all of the things, I wonder about his real name the most.. Was he Harry? or not?

"His real name is Harry, boss" Zayn said.. I let out my breath, that I didn't even notice holding.. "His surname is different. It is Styles." Zayn said. "Harry Styles.." I said not to Zayn, more to myself.. "Ok. Bring the file to the mansion ASAP." I said and hung up.

Harry Styles..Harry Styles..Harry Styles..

I liked his using his own name.. It made everything between us more real.. in some kind of different way..like when you called yourself a different name, what u do was all 'act' and try to be 'that person'. If you are jack but called hank then you started to act like hank character.. but if you ara jack and called jack.. u act like yourself like nothing changed..be yourself.. I liked him wanting to be himself around me...

I drove so fast, I guessed that Zayn was already at home. And I wasn't wrong. When I arrived the mansion, I saw his car. I jumped out of my car.. I rushed inside of the mansion. When Zayn saw me, he walked towards me and handed me the file immediately..

"I don't get a thing. This Harry guy wasn't even working for drugs department, Niall" Zayn said with a confused look on his face. I opened the file and looked at profile photograph for a while.. God.. I missed him so much.. He wasn't like a different person in this photo either..