Chapter 114- Where is Niall?!!

Louis's POV

I was driving at full speed to the Niall Horan's mansion with Ashton by myside. I felt terrible and guilty about what's going on here..

If Ashton didn't go to work early, if he didn't check the recordings, we could be too late.. We still could be too late, GOD! Niall generally went to meeting places an hour ago or two, or just in time.. What I mean, he could be already there.. so did Harry.. my best friend.. 

and if something happenes to him, I wouldn't forgive myself for it..

I should check the recordings yesterday night. I always check those, with the hope about finding something useful. But I started to believe nothing wrong was going on. I just exaggerated the situation.. And I was outside of the station like Ashton. So postponed it.. I thought Brad would talk about "it" again.. and that wasn't Harry, anyway, right?

They kept saying "Did you find it?", "You have to find it?" , "search mansion and find it?" kinda things.. They were searching drugs or something like that. I didn't care it much. 

When I saw Brad in an anxious-angry mode almost 2 weeks ago, I remembered the time when we got into Niall Horan's mansion, Niall's being shot, their leaving me behind, like I did it. I thought they were up to something like that..again. and Harry and/or Niall would be in danger. 

and I didn't want any of them to be hurt. Yeah, Niall,too. Because I knew that Harry loves him. I noticed it when he left the mansion. He was so sad about leaving Niall and when he saw Niall's men waiting him in a car, he almost fly to them.. His eyes were shining while he was talking about Niall.. and I had never saw him like that. So, I knew if Niall was in trouble, Harry would be in trouble to save him,too. 

So I talked to my chief about Niall Horan and his mansion, I told him that we got a tip about their hiding huge amount of drugs inside the mansion, and we gotta take a warn and search the mansion. That was all a lie, but we created some evidence. This  thing was coming out of control.. and Ashton and I wanted our friend back, alive.

Probably we wouldn't even able to take a warn, but I tried my chances. And I made the word spread. and we watched how Brad would react. And that made him so pissed off. He started to yell everyone around him, became more anxious.

So we started to check him more. I tail on him, but he wasn't meeting with anyone. Ashton hacked his phone but he wasn't talking with anyone,too. Then I noticed his 2nd phone. 

and we made the plan about placing a bug to Brad's phone, and I used this warn issue to take Brad's attention. I knew that he already knew it, but acted like I didn't . I told him "with warn, we will find drugs and arrest Niall Horan, and he can't do the bombing from there. I want my friend back" kinda thing, and I added "If u have some other agenda, you should work for it".

After all those talk, warn threat, I was- we were expecting to hear what they were up to ,u know. Something about killing someone at somewhere kinda thing.. But what we were hearing was "find it", "find it", "find it".. AGHHHH!!! for whole week.. He was like that..

So.. yesterday night, I was turning back from an operation, I was too tired,  so I said "F.CK IT, I am not turning back to station to listen that 2 words" to myself and didn't go.. But when Ashton showed up at my doorstep in the morning, I regret it.. I knew that he wouldn't come if something important didn't happen.. He would only came for.. HARRY...

Did something happened to him?!!!!!!

At that moment, Ashton said "IT IS ABOUT HARRY. THEY WILL KILL HIM. WE GOTTA GO WARN HIM, LOU". He was talking too loud and complex, in a hurry way. He started to tell things about Brad's being a dirty cop and his plan about killing Harry and Niall. Those were more than enough to moveeeee.