chapter 91-Adventure to tell kids

Guys,

I was busy in these days, couldn't update for a week and it is a long pause for me, sorry about that. Gonna update 2 chapters in a row today in this story and gonna try to update 2 chapters tomorrow in my "The Model" story probably,not sure..

Enjoyxx

Harry's POV

Lots of things happened in a month; I kinda betrayed to the mob, mexicans busted and I became their 'most wanted' person as dead, then turned back to mansion, but there was this tension between Niall and me..He wasn't talking to me a bit. When he finally spoke and I thought we were going back to normal, Flores Jr. thing happened..

Zayn's sisters and I were kidnapped, Josh was shot, the mob came to the edge of a war..Finally, Niall made some kind of deal.

According to that deal, mexicans weren't gonna mess with us and we wouldn't be their enemy.. exchange for Flores Jr.'s life..

Our lives became like an action movie all of a sudden.. once again..

When I thought they would kill me right that moment, or when I thought they would torture me till I was dead, or simply when I was taken away to any other place.. the ONLY thing I was thinking the whole time.. was NIALL..

Once again.. I realised I LOVE HIM.. MORE THAN ANYTHING.. MORE THAN ANYONE.. MORE THAN MY OWN LIFE..

So when he wanted me to go home and prepared for him, I wanted to do that.. But then I remembered Malik sisters, so as you knew some of mob members and I went to save them, and succeeded it.

But, I kinda felt like I disappointed Niall a little.. I knew that he was glad that we did that and he was happy about it, not mad to us.. but I wouldn't be at home waiting for him.. as he wanted me to do.. so I was kinda sad..

But when we came to the mansion, Niall wasn't around, so I kinda relaxed.. And when he came to the room, I thought he would tease me, made me wait and beg for things.. u know.. But, he didn't do any of them..

He said we didn't need games, teases right that moment, we need each other.. each others' hugs, kisses, soft touches.. He acted like we weren't seeing each other for months, years or something.. and I liked it..

We made love in slow motion.. There was so much love, passion, need in his touch.. He acted like he didn't wanna hurt me..

He let me direct him, decide to what was next.. It was strange, I realised that I like Niall's being dominant a lot.. This didn't feel like 'us'..Probably he felt the same, so we turned back to our usual selves.. I loveeed the sex..

But during the sex, at first, Flores Jr. came to my mind several times, when Niall licked my earlobe, or when he kissed my chest.. and I hated it, I hate Flores Jr.

It would take time for me to forget what that bastard tried to do to me.. But I'd get over it.. I knew I would.. When Niall was by my side, I could get over of anything..

And he was so damn adorable, he kept telling sweet things to me all night.. like "I miss u a lot babe", "I love u", "I love u so much", "You are safe now", "You are where u belong", "I won't let anyone hurt u ever again", "You are mine..Only mine.."

Those made my heart melt.. He was so sweet and caring.. so emotional.. I loved it.. And I felt like my eyes closing without my will.. It was so peaceful.. being under Niall's arms.. under his care and protection.. I felt like I was whole again.. and smiled widely.. I could sleep so easily..

-------------

The next day, Niall woke me up so early.. I got used to waking up at 9,10 even 11 in these days and doing nothing in this palace.. So when he woke me up this early, I thought that there was a job-related thing to do and he finally letting me come back to the mob..