Chapter 134- The Final 5/5 Yes, Always

Can't believe this story came to an end.. Not sure how I am feeling right now.. Both sad and happy.. Hope u all enjoyed it.. Like I do.. See you in my other stories.. ;)
This chapter became double long.. Enjoy.. xx

Harry's POV

We were walking near seaside, watching the view, snuggling to each other, kissing from time to time. This night was perfect so far. Then Niall stopped in front of a ship, named "Eros" and said "We are here".

I didn't come to this side of this city before. I thought there were all ships at this side. I didn't hear something about a ship-restaurant. This looked so different. You could see the tables with light-blue table clothes on them, there were people inside eating their meal. There was a pop music at the background. People were enjoying their dinner time.

When we started to walk that side, a man approached to us, "Welcome Mr.Horan. We were waiting you. We reserved upstairs-floor to you. You will be all alone there." he said to Niall.Then he turned to me and "Hello sir. I hope you enjoy your night in here"he said.

The upstairs floor was different from 1st floor. There were tables with dark-red table clothes, and there were candles, red rose petals on our table. We sat. As soon as we sat, they started to serve our meal to us. We didn't order a thing, but Niall organised everything before, I guess. Then while we were eating, the music at background stopped. and the men in suits came to our sides and started to violin. It was too romantic. I wasn't expecting this much.

Apparently, even Niall wasn't expecting this one to happen. That made me chuckle. His pure shocked face was priceless. Probably place was Niall's choice but Zayn organised all of these. While I was laughing, Niall held my hand and "I know you already gave me an answer, but I had other plans, I always planned to- wanted to do it this way. In here i mean. So I took you here today. Now. So.. umm..." he said he was sweating madly, he was stressed. He tried to kneeled down on his fine leg- his other wounded leg didn't let him to do it properly, he got mad, and being a stubborn, he did it anyway with ugg ahhh sounds.. I tried to make him stand up , it wasnt necessary, but he stopped me, and continued "Harry, I love you.. more than you can even imagine.. Nothing in my life is meaningful without you in it.. I want you in my life, till death do as apart.. So.. Will you marry me?" he said. "YESSSSSS", "Yes, I'll marry you" I said and hugged him like really tight..

"God.. I don't know what I do to deserve you, Niall. But thank God, I met you. I love you, my love.."I said. "Always?" he said with a smile, "Always" I replied, we kissed..

At that moment, we heard a BAMMMM.. When we turned our backs, we saw that a waiter popped up out of nowhere and popped a champagne for us, he was pouring it to 2 glasses. "Wish you happiness, Mr.Horan-Sir. Eros Family will be always on your service. Don't forget that, please" he said with a smile and then dissappeared.

We made a toast. "To being happy and together "-"To being happy and together " - "Always"- "Always". and we kissed again.. I would never forgot this night.. Never..

Thank you, my love...

Niall's POV

Harry looked like he enjoyed bowling time a lot. He kept smiling, laughing, kept hugging me. It was super nice. I wasn't seeing him like that for a while. He was thinking about our coming out of the closet in country-wide , he was stressed. He was also worried about my health. He had lots of things in his mind.

We weren't having fun like this for a while. His smiling and laughing like this, was like a medicine, like a cure to me.. When I bent down to throw the ball, I felt pain a little at my abdomen part and my other leg was like stretching-hurting, but I didn't care. It was worth it..