chapter 61-Did Harry die?

Niall's POV

The man in front of me and Zayn, was so terrified of me, when he saw that I shot his friend's leg without a blink.. He started to shake.. I threatened him, I told him that if he didn't tell me what I wanna hear, I would shot him from his head..

He told me that Flores Jr. was responsible of all this shit! He kept saying "Mr.Flores and Flores Jr".. Mr. Flores was "Luis ' Huero Buff ' Flores" was the founder of La eMe, aka. "M" - the Mexican Mafia.. Flores Jr. was his son.. I met him once.. He was a coward prick.. He had some balls to do such thing..

Zayn kept calling someone.. but there was no answer..

OH GOD!!! The man in front of me said that Flores Jr. thought "you three" will be perfect gift to his father. THREE??? HARRY????? F.CKKKKKKKKKKK...

I was panicked as well.. I took his phone away from him when he turned back to the mansion... I didn't gave Harry a phone.. yet.. So he didn't have any.. I tried to call Josh.. He was supposed to be on his side all the time.. and he didn't pick up the phone..

I tried to call another member of my mob and then another but no use.. They didn't respond.. This wasn't something Josh do.. He always picked up the phone.. He didn't even wait for the 2nd ring.. Something happened to them !!!! SHIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!

What if something happened to him? What if...he.. that piece of shit.. killed... my Harry? What if I couldn't see him anymore? touch him anymore? I was so worried.. so pissed off.. so angry... If something happened to him I swear.. noone could stop me.. I would kill every damn people in that damn mafia.. I SWEAR!!!!

I just walked back to that guy. He was so nervous and afraid.. He kinda had a habit, he kept touching his mafia-tattoo that was on his neck.. because he was nervous..

La eMe, the Mexican Mafia, was obssessed with the number '13', it was because M is the 13th letter of the alphabet. All the members had to have a "XIII" tattoo in somewhere visible.. This guy had on his neck..

I just removed his hand from his neck and pulled him from his collars and hit him to the wall.. I poked his tattoo.. "If you think, someone from that mafia of yours gonna save ur ass, you are so wrong buddy. You said THREE! Is he after Harry too?" I said.

"Harry who? I don't know any Harry" he said. "The cop"I said. "Umm.. Yes..The cop.. was in a mall.. or something. They were.. waiting.. outside.. the last time we spoke." he said. SHITTTTTT...

Zayn came towards us.. took the guy from my hands, this time he was pushing him to the wall.. "What about my sisters? The girls you took from airport? What are they going to do to them?! They didn't do a thing to them!!" Zayn said, his eyes were cloudy but he was so pissed off.. his voice didn't cracked a bit.. He was seemed so evil..so scary..

"I..I... I don't.. I.. really..don't ..know.. They want you.. But they couldn't.. see you.. alone..or outside so much.. So they decided to ta..take them.. So they will.. ask you..to go..them.. They would call..you.. probably.." he said. Zayn was kinda a little relaxed..

"My life against them, huh? Did I get that right?" Zayn said, "I..I.. yeahh.. I guess.. Just let..me..go..already.. I don't know anything else.." he said.. "NOOO! You will be here with us.. Zayn told Tom to keep an eye on him.. and come here!" I said. Tom went that side..

"What are we gonna do Niall?" Zayn said. "At least we know that Doniya and Waliyha are ok.. Keep your calm.. We will get them back.. Tell your man to take these piece of shits to our underground place.. I don't want them to be a problem for us.. gave command to ur men to shot them from one of their legs or such.. I don't want them to escape." I said. "Ok boss" he said..