chapter 99-We've a Mole!

Harry's POV

I'd never seen Niall this sad-angry before..ok maybe I did..in Flores Jr case, and when I turned back to the mansion after my snitching.. oh and our first night in the mansion.. But that's not the point..

What I was trying to say was that he felt himself really bad, responsible, kinda guilty about what happened.. He felt like if he didn't go to Paris, this would never happen.. He could somehow prevent it before happening.. Of course, he didn't tell any of these to me, but I could get it, he looked awful.. he kept opening and closing his hands like he wanted to punch someone.. He did that whenever he got really mad.. and he had literally a red face at the moment..

First, he was in some kind of shock, he wasn't expecting Luke to call, and he told me that Luke was crying like a lot.. Niall didn't show it, he seemed cold-tough guy from outside, but he cared about his men.. like a lot.. All mob members knew it..

And since we were boyfriends, he was communicating with Calum and Luke more.. Because they were in my working group, became my pair in the field, they were my friends.. And Niall had this 'I-have to-know-who-ur-friends-are" attitude, to see if he could really trust them.. and left his boyfriend with them alone.. Both Calum and Luke passed that test.. So Niall got really close to them..

I was also working with Tom before. But he was the one who tried to shoot Lincoln- the old poor man, and I saved him, then whole mob hated me, Tom helped that to happen in the process.. He was like.. he wanted everyone to hate me.. Then we had a fist fight.. Frankly, I didn't like the guy.. maybe I should say that we didn't like each other, and whole mob realised that.. So.. Niall didn't want me to work with him anymore.. and I was glad to that..

Tom had this bad aura around him, he was trouble.. He had this quick-temper. He tried to mess with everyone around.. He always got into fight with someone.. He couldn't control his anger much.. He was a dirt bag, but Niall's dirt bag.. He was like.. literally in love or something.. to Niall.. If Niall said "I wanted you to do something, but it was a suicide mission.." to him, he'd do it anyway without a blink..

Niall also didn't like most of his attitude, but he loved his this loyal behaviour towards himself.. So he was keeping him in the mob.. And he didn't replace Tom to any other part in the mob.. He was generally paired with Luke, because he was the calmest one in our group.. And Tom need someone calm next to him.. Sometimes, even Zayn couldn't control the guy, he was that angry..

But one touch from Niall, and puff.. he acted like the most calm person on earth.. what the heck?!.. He was acting like..he was hurt with Sectumsempra curse, had terrible invisible bloody gashes in whole body, bleeding in a mud- none of us could stop the pain or something, and then Niall came.. he knew exactly what spell would save him from the curse, and did Vulnera Sanentur spell to him or something.. and after that he was all ok.. even great.. I wondered what Niall told him to calm him down..sometimes..

And why I was telling you these.. because after we landed, we saw Josh came to pick us.. He seemed so worried.. I was thinking.. What happened again? And Niall asked the same thing to Josh?

"What happened Josh?" he said with worry.. "It's.. nothing.. It's.. Tom, boss.. We couldn't calm him down.. He was saying that he would go to Mexicans, got revenge, and other things.." Josh mumbled.

"WHATTTT?? We aren't even sure that they did this.. What is gonna happen now?! If they didn't do it, and I really doubted that they did it by the way, we will be in big trouble.. Because of NOTHING!!! UGGHH!!!" he said and started to pace back and forth..

and "Why didn't you stop them?" I said at the same time with Niall.. This would cause us a lot problem.. Mexicans already looking for a reason to destroy us.. and Tom would give it in silver plate now.. Ughhhh!