Author's Note-Stockholm Syndrome 'Obsessed'

Guys, This is another 'Narry' story.. that I forgot to tell you about..

-Stockholm Syndrome 'Obsessed'-

The Plot :

Niall was a cheerful lad, so popular among friends in university but he couldn't attached to anyone. He had comitment issues. It was hard task for him to fall in love, he thought that was a thing just happens in romantic movies, not in real life.

Then he met with Ashton and everything changed..They dated for 2years and then got married. A year after, they had a terrible car crash and their car fall off from a cliff to the sea..

Ashton was never be able to found.. Niall couldn't accept this, couldn't accept that Ashton was gone.. He thought that he would be somewhere alive and he would come back to him some day..

He lost contact with everyone; his family, his friends..He moved to a nice small village kind of place.. He was kinda rich but he left his all luxury..to get away from all of the people that both Ashton and he knew. They all reminded him Ashton..

After almost 5years later, when he went to shopping to city side, Niall got depressed again and he threw himself to a bar.. There he saw Ashton.. Kinda.. He thought that person was Ashton but then realised it wasn't.. but his alike.. Harry..

He started to stalk the lad.. He became obsessed to this guy.. Learned that his name was Harry and he was a college student, in his last year.. 5years younger than himself.. When he decided to talk to the guy, learned that he was living the city a day later..

Niall thought that he couldn't risk losing Ashton all over again..

So he decided to do something about it and kidnapped the guy..

I'd just written 2chapters and gonna update it again tomorrow or something..
Hope u like it.. xx