chapter 13- What did I do?

This chapter will be all about Niall's POV - The next chapter will be all about Harry's POV about their first night.

These two chapters include a little smut.. So if you are not ok with that, don't read. xx

Niall's POV

Harry was still quite. He wanted to give me peace I guess.. We just drank together. He is.. just being myside.. In case I need him.. Our arms and thighes were touching each other. We were that close sitting and drinking...

While we were drinking like that quietly, Harry tried to calm me down, started asking "Are you ok, Niall?", "You don't seem fine. Is anything I can do,Niall?", while asking these questions he was touching my arm and my shoulder. Wherever he touches, burns.. Aghhh!!

I can't hold myself anymore!! I WANT HIM! NOW!

------------------

When I was about to open my mouth and say something, someone came and tapped my shoulder, "Boss, can we talk?" he said, I recognise that voice everywhere,"Yeah, I am coming Zayn" I said without turning my back. Harry started moving in his place, I didn't want him to leave, so "Wait here!" I said to him and went to talk Zayn.

Zayn was worried, "It is about that gang again" he said. He told me the problem and I was already furious about this gang, I wanted Zayn to check up something for me. That was all. I was not gonna do something against them. Not yet..

I sat back next to Harry. I drank one or two more whisky. I looked at the gorgeous man right next to me. To his beautiful green eyes, his curly hair, his fit body.. I made up my mind.. I want him so I am gonna have him.. He will me mine!

What could be happen worst? I can just have sex with him. it can be just one night stand thing. I don't have to keep him at home with me. So I don't need to trust him to have him.. I really want him..

So yeah.. Here we go..

I was still furious to the gang and somehow I still thought about that Luke guy's hand on Harry's back, I just put the whisky glass down to the bar table so loudly. That made Harry jump a little bit with fear.

I groaned and "Let's go!" I said.

"Where?" Harry said. I frowned. "Did he just questioned me ?" I thought.

Harry always obeyed, never questioned me before. If I say Harry to go, Harry goes, this was that simple.. He didn't ever say Where? With whom? Why? He just did whatever I say. And I love it. Being trusted by him. Nothing questioned by him.. That tells a lot.. That means Harry can do whatever I want without questioning and I can trust him about that..

Harry probably saw my confused face or my frown, he quickly got up from his seat. He tried to explain. "I mean.. I will.. of course go to whereever you want me to go.. You know that Niall. right. It.. I.. It is just.. I tried to understand if it is a job or not.. gun.. breakroom.. I mean.. I left my gun inside the breakroom.. I tried to understand do I have to get it ? oh shit.. nevermind..forget about all the things I said.. I will.. just gonna get it right away.." he mumbled.

He was about to turn around and go to the breakroom.. but I grabbed his wrist. "No need" I said. "Yeah? Ok then" Harry said. He went in front of me, wanted the car keys from Liam and got them, we said our goodbyes to everyone in general.

When we were about to leave the bar, I wanted the car keys from Harry. This time Harry was the one confused. I didn't ask car keys ever before and he said "No" to me.

"What?"I said. Today he was full with surprises, he didn't say 'No' to me before. But I know why he said that. "I mean you are the boss in here. I should be the one driving, Niall. And you drink too much" he said. But I opened my hand and said "Keys?" again.. So he just obeyed.. and gave me the damn keys.