Chapter 120-Being Tricked

lol while I was writing 'Chapter -120',  I noticed that most of the stories are just 20 chapters, so this title is kinda funny, like I wrote 100 chapters more than normal. :D:D:D  Omg. Hahaha. Sorry but not sorry guys- for telling story in so much detail, :P Enjoy xx

Tom's POV

After hearing Niall's "Are u.. trying to.. kill me.. or ..save me..?" , I kinda relieved. He was in bad condition. I tried to get him up, we managed to walk a little, but it was literally torture to him. I got shot from my arm, not that powerful, but I decided to pick him up, but as I guessed I couldn't. So I went to his backside, put my hands under his shoulders, started to walk bacwards, and pull him with me, this was easier. 

I lied him backseat of the car, I started to drive. I passed our guys, I saw Liam and some others also came, they were also shooting. I made a signal to them, pointed backseat and left. There was no time for explanation. 

Probably they would withdraw now slowly, save themselves, because Niall wasn't there anymore. 

I called Daryl immediately, told Niall's situation, he got unconscious again. I told these to Daryl and said I would take him to hospital. There was a hospital closeby. Daryl's clinic was far away. We discussed. He said at there Niall and I could get arrested. He wanted me to bring Niall to him. I didn't think that Niall could survive that much. No time.

Finally he agreed and said ok, whatever happen would be my responsibility. I knew that!!! But can't risk Niall's life, could risk his being free. 

So.. I was in hospital like in 5 minutes. Doctors took him inside, they acted in a rush, took Niall and disappeared in seconds. They started to operate him, wanted me to wait outside. I was all in blood.. Like I took a shower in a bloody water or something. While I was waiting, I was walking back and forth. and noticed that people were talking about me, showing me with their hands, even a woman took her child away from me. 

And Daryl was right about one thing. They would question me. "How this happen? Where this happen? etc", If they didn't like my answers, they would call cops. They would come get me, then when Niall woke up, they would take him,too. Maybe they already called them.

But if the policemen who came here for us, would be from us, nothing would happen then. Gwen and Maggie came to my mind. Niall's inside men in police station. I called Daryl wanted their numbers, Daryl said he didn't have their numbers. So I called Liam, but he wasn't answering, probably shooting someone.I called Zayn as last choice. 

He panicked and started to ask million questions, but I stopped him, said Niall was ok now, but we had to come to a hospital, so need help. I wanted the phone numbers, he said "No need, I would call them and sent to you. STAY there with Niall, in case those cops came there as well." he said, then "THANK YOU,TOM.. THANK U.."he added.  

The head doctor kinda one got a call, after her talk ended, she turned to me and whispered "I understood the situation. You policeman are brave people, thanks for making our city a safer place, don't worry, your friend will be ok, your friend wanted to talk to you" he said and gave the phone to me. It was Gwen. 

"I told her you 2 are undercover cops, act like that. Don't blow up your cover. I would be there in an hour, then you will be safe, ok?" Gwen said. "Ok. Thanks" I said. "How is he?" Gwen said,his voice sounds too sad. I didn't know this guy but I got how he felt, "They took him into surgery. He will be fine" I said.. "Ok, Good, Good. See u in an hour, buddy" he said

Harry's POV

When we finally arrived, it was like Texas. There were shootings from east side to west side- west side to east side. And Niall was nowhere to seen.. Why not seen?