chapter 60- THREE?!! F.CKK!!!!

Niall's POV

God, I had a such big mouth. Why did I talk? I had to just shut up.. I wasn't talking with Harry on purpose.. for days now..except for that harsh explanation of what I want-how things gonna be.. and some command sentences.. Because I knew that if I talked normally..Things would be back to normal.. and at least a week, it shouldn't be that way..

Paul, Zayn and I agreed to keep Harry at the mansion at least a week.. We wouldn't let him go outside of the mansion.. It was dangerous for him.. Mexicans could do something to him.. and the mob was not ready to see him back in the mob..

So I was tensed up a little.. He would say things to me now.. I was 99% of sure about that.. He knew that I was no longer angry at him and he could talk from now on.. Shiittt..Shiittt..Shiitttttttt...

I was trying to be seen tough again.. but no use.. Harry kept smiling at me widely.. He was like.. "That is not working buddy, I know you are not angry anymore"..

We ate our lunch together.. And I was expecting him to say something anytime now.. It was inevitable.. then.. When I was about to leave the room.. "When will you allow me to go out Niall?" he asked.. as I expected.. I sighed loudly.. "We talked about that Harry. You are gonna stay here, won't work for me.. for a while. and you know that!" I said.

"But Niall..." he whined. "You treat me like.. like.. I am some kind of geisha.. a male one. I could work with Calum and Luke. Just go with them to everywhere. Or any other people. I am bored here..Why-" he was saying..

"No. You are not coming back to the mob so soon. I have to think my men as well.. They are trying to adjust themselves to your being here..in the mansion.. But they are not ready to except you in the mob. Not yet.." I said. Harry seemed feeling guilty.. He started to look at his feet..

I thought this talking was over and relaxed.. But then.. he walked up to me and "Come on, Niall.. I can't stay in this room for the rest of my life! Ok. You and mob don't want me in mob for a while.. I got it.. But at least, I should be able to go out sometime!" he said, when he saw that I frowned "You can send dozens of your men with me, if you want" he said. "or we can go outside together. Can't we do that? Pleaseeeeeee" he said.. He was jumping a little in his place..

God. Why was he so cute? and Why didn't I have a power to say 'No' to him.. I sighed again.. "Ok..Ok.. What you wanna do?" I said with a chuckle. Harry smiled so widely and screamed 'YESSSS', then he jumped on me and hugged me so tightly "Thank u Thank u Niall" he said.

"I had to go back to work now. But we can do anything you want at night" I said. "Can we..go to a movie?" Harry said with hesitation. "Yeah..Ok. Movie it is then" I said.

When I was about to go out of our room, he stopped me again.."Ummhmm Niall?"he said, "Yeah? What is it Harry?"I said.. "May I go to somewhere like a shopping centre now? with your men of course??" he said.. again with hesitation..

"We can get you whatever you want when we go to movies tonight" I said. He sighed.. "Niall.. umhmm.. The problem is.. I don't want you to see it" he said. What was he talking about? Why wouldn't I see it? I frowned.. closed the door so loudly.. What does that supposed to mean?!

"WHAT DID THAT MEAN?" I said, while walking towards him.. "It is not what whatever you think.. Calm down" he said with a chuckle.. He laid his hands on my chest.. caressed it..started to play with my tie.. "It has supposed to be a surprise u silly." he said. "Surprise?" I said.. "Yeah, for Valentine's Day" he said..

Whatt? Valentine's Day? I mentally slapped my face.. I totally forgot about that.. I tried to not show that I totally forgot about it.. Actually I saw red hearts, red roses everywhere so how couldn't I understand it, I even didn't get that..