chapter 39- Drunk Harry

Niall's POV

After we told Liam what he had to say to Harry, Zayn and I left Shamrock and came to the mansion. I was so f.cking nervous.. I thought.. "What if he cheats me? I don't think I could handle that.. I can't.. I can't survive that.. I swear I won't ever date with anyone again.. If our feelings weren't real.. if they weren't mutual.. then nothing could be.. and.. I am done with loving..."

Zayn was also stressed. Because he knows how I feel about Harry. At the same time, he know he should do this for me and he should push Harry's limits.. He knows that I will get angry to him if Harry cheats me with him.. even if it isn't his fault.. even if I forced him to do this..

Liamm called us and said that Harry asked Zayn to give him the reports. Liam also said that he told the things what he supposed to say to Harry. Harry was on his way to here.. I went in to the right side of the room and wanted Paul and Josh to join me after Harry went in the left side..

Harry came, we heard a loud brake voice, he probably worried and drive so fast to here.. I felt a little guilty but shrugged it and hide.. Paul and Josh went to the front side of the mansion. They were supposed to say that I was out of town for an emergency thing and that I will stay there at the weekend.. I guessed they said that..

I waited impatiently in an empty room, and finally Zayn and Harry came in to the other side of the room.. I could see and hear them loud and clear. The door was opened, Paul and Josh came in as well.. We were so curious what gonna happen..

Harry seemed so to the fact that I didn't tell him about the work and going away.. Then Zayn started it.. He started to play with Harry's curls form his behind. Harry frowned, He got angry. He turned his around so quickly. He hit Zayn and he yelled at Zayn."WHAT THE F.CK ZAYN? WHAT ARE YOU DOİNG?" . I couldn't be more happier. YESSSS!!! I couldn't stop but smile widely..

But that could be change.. Bradley also said No first.. Then he betrayed.. Zayn was gonna push him so we could be sure.. I had to wait a little more to be happy.. I stopped smiling and wait.."Come on Harry. I know you want it as well. God, you are so beautiful." Zayn said.

"NOO. I DON'T WANT IT. JUST STAY HELL AWAY FROM ME." Harry said. That was actually going nice.. Harry seemed genuine.. I thought.. Come on Zayn!!! Just tell him that "Niall didn't have to know" shittt to him..already.. I wanna know what he will say to that!!.....

"Niall doesn't have to know this,Ok? He will be out of city for the whole weekend.. I can keep you warm when he was not here" Zayn said, he kept walking towards Harry and cornered him, pressed Harry to the wall.. I thought.. Harry was cornered.. pressed.. So.. Shiiittttttt... They will kiss They will kiss Shiiitttt.. No... They will kiss..

But Harry put his arms between Zayn and himself and "NOOO. I LOVE NIALL OK? JUST STAY AWAY AND WE CAN FORGET ABOUT THIS SHIT!!!" he said. He really didn't want Zayn who is like a Greek God.. He was really loyal to me, wasn't he? I was happy now..

"Come on. You are gonna like it. I am gonna make u happy. I promise babe. Come here" Zayn said. He was trying to touch him and maybe kiss him.. Shawn acted after he was kissed.. So maybe until being kissed , he act like that.. I was still curious.. What will he gonna do if Zayn kiss him, will he be ok with that?

Then Zayn kissed him and Harry hit him so hard and slapped his face. Jesusss. I didn't expect that slap thing.. Zayn's mission was done.. I had no suspicion left inside. Harry really hated it.. He was really loyal to me..

I thought.. he will just left the room and went away from Zayn.. Then I acted like I turned back from that other city. I would send Zayn and Harry different missions for a while.. Harry didn't have to know about all this shitt that we were doing.. How could I explain this to him anyway..