Chapter 122- Dirtbags

Harry's POV

When Zayn said Niall was at hospital with Tom. I didn't believe him at first. I thought he was lying me to take me out of there. Because Niall wanted from him to take care of me-protect me, no matter what. 
and we had to get the hell out of there as soon as possible..

But then he got angry and all.. told me that he thinks Niall more than I was supposed to do.. Ughh.. That was harsh.. but he was telling the truth. I deserved this one!..

And he was right. Zayn wouldn't leave Niall behind.. He would stay back for Niall, even if noone else was staying. I didn't see Tom here,as well. So I got in the car.

But.. this 'hospital' word made me more panicked..

Because if it was an arm-shot, leg-shot or something like that, they would go to Daryl's clinic. They didn't risk it and went  to a hospital. They were all avoiding to go hospitals. Too many questioning things happening there and police show up in minutes/hours.. This is something serious then..

Something bad happened to him.. to my Niall...

SHIIITTTTT... and this was all my fault!! 

It happened because I was stupid enough to believe all those lies!!... How could I?!!!!

Zayn was driving like a mad man, he was so pissed off and sad.. Josh was crying.. Louis and Ashton were trying to calm me down. But it wasn't working.. 

When we arrived to the hospital, I ran and asked Niall's whereabouts, receptionist girl told us that he was still in surgery-examination, he will be at room305. I started to ran to the stairs, heard she was still talking, telling Zayn that Tom was at room306.

We focused on Niall and none of us guessed that Tom could be also hurt. We all ashamed of ourselves a little. We went to room306. I was hoping to see a doctor there so we could ask Niall's and Tom's situation but all we found in the room was a sleeping Tom and a worried Glenn..  

He told us Tom got shot from his arm, it wasn't too serious. But he insisted on waiting till Niall came out from the surgery, and he lost a lot of blood already. So doctors had to force him. He just got out of the surgery, so still under anesthesia.

"What about Niall? Did he tell what happened to him?" Zayn was saying, "HOW IS NIALL?"I asked at the same time. Gwen looked to the ground sadly and said "His condition is.. critical..."

CRITICAL?.... WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT????!!!...

I was worried about this answer. SHITTTTT..... NOOOOOOOOOO.....
"NIALLLLLLLLL..... NOOOOOOOOOOO...... THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING...."

Zayn callopse to the ground when he heard the news, Josh started to cry again.. I kept saying NIALLLLLLLLL..... NOOOOOOOOOOO...... THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.... THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.. NOOOOO... NOOOO.... NO NO NO ..... NIALLLL... MY LOVE.. NOOOOOO.... HE CAN'T.. WE WILL- NOOOO... NIALLLL...

Then I stopped. I wanted to know anything and everything. What happened? How happened? What was next step? Just 'Critical' wasn't enough explanation to me. So I walked on to Glenn guy, "TELL US! EVERYTHING U KNOW! NOW"I said.

"Look. Tom told me that when he went there Niall's car was upside down already. Niall's head was bleeding, there was a cut there. His right arm dislocated. There were cuts at his left leg, one of them was pretty deep, so he lost lots of blood. They made tourniquet to his leg, tied it with bandages. But-" Gleen was saying, we all said "But what?"

"But they decided to change their spots, because they were too open, and thats when Niall got shot from his abdomen. Tom thought abdomen wound could be dangerous, so he brought Niall to here. and he was right. but also we learned from doctor that Niall had broken ribs and a concussion." Glenn continued.