chapter 8- New job

After the 2nd payment, Harry went to pay 3rd,4th payments and whenever he went to pay, he and Niall had a little chat.

Niall has doubts but he likes this curly handsome guy but he didn't have the courage to take a step forward because of his trouble past with his lovelife. He just decided to relax and let the time shows what to happen..

Harry on the other hand like Niall but trying to not accept that. He thinks that he has to be close to Niall- just for the job. He has to do something but what.

He was so stressed and someone just come up to him aggresively. Normally Harry can find a peaceful solution but No. He made a fight with that trouble customer then with the manager and get himself fired.

That was just per-fectttttt! He thought. He did it again. Like the night at tha Shamrock Pub. Harry acted spontaneously again. On that day he didn't plan fighting with that bald guy,Stan. and today this isn't planned either.. When he saw the guy hitting and cursing him, he just thought f.ck it..  he maybe that way he can work with Niall. At that moment he acted. 

The 5th payment time is getting close, Harry knew that he has been watched. So he act like he try to find another job, but he didn't try, really.. He wants to work with Niall. It is time to get close.......

Niall learned about the situation. He thought like a lot about what he is gonna do?

Niall's POV

I actually still don't know what to do. Harry got fired from his job. Is this some kind of trick? Do I have to ask him to work with me? I don't trust him.. not fully.. not yet.. But..

Yes there is a but. I hire normal employees all the time, I don't have to trust them anyway. Because I don't discuss important things with them.. So why not? And with this way, I can see Harry more.. and those green eyes.. and that gorgeous smile..

Harry is on his way to pay or not to pay his 5th payment. He just called Liam and let him ten minutes ago. As we requested. Why am I excited ..jesus.. I keep smiling like an idiot, even when I hear his name.. Smiling is not good for the business. I should look tough. to the outside world anyway.. I should be careful outside with other people..

After 20 minutes..
Liam called and said " Harry Snape" is here to see you boss." and I said "It's ok,send him in." to him.

Harry wore yellow shirt , he looks so cute.. I never saw him in colourful clothing until now. He was always in blacks, and his appearance made me smile.. Such a cutie..

He came in to my room a little bit nervous. "Niall, sorry to interrupt. I came here to pay 5th payment and I paid that. But I just want to tell you something. There can be a delay in 6th payment." he said.

Before I can say anything, he continued "You can add interest if you want. The problem is, I got fired and trying to find a new one. But I am not lucky so far" and he sighed.

"It is ok. If you get fired and looking for a new job, you should not pay this months either. How you gonna survive all month?" I said , he seemed surprised. like alot surprised.. with wide eyes.. "And if you need a job, I should ask you this? Do you want to work for me?" I said.

He seemed shocked first. Then seemed relaxed and happy. After that,"Really?" he managed to say. He smiled widely. He was so cute. "Yeah, really. If you want.. Why not?" I said.

"Yeah. Thanks. I appreciate it Niall. You saved me from a lot of trouble. I really hate looking for jobs. I don't know what I am going to do, but I won't let you down" he said with a little smile.

"Before thanking me, learn what you are going to do." I said and called Zayn. Zayn came in a minute. Zayn was the one who informed me about Harry's situation. He already knew.. but we pretend that we just learned Harry's situation. I turned to Zayn and "Zayn, Harry here said that he got fired and couldn't find a job, so I offered him to work with us and he accepted it. Can you tell him what he can do for us? What is he responsible of." I said. "Sure boss.Come with me Harry" he said. "Thank you Zayn" I said and we said our goodbyes for now..

Harry and Zayn left my room together and went downstairs to our break room. We called that room break-room. Only members of the mob are allowed to use that room. There are wardrobes and tables,couple of chairs. If we want to give a break from work, if we need silence, we use that room. And obviously all the members of the mob use the wordrobes to get changed clothes and they put their guns and stuff there. It is a storage more than a room.

Zayn knows there are people in the pub, so they can't talk there, so our breakroom is perfect place to tell him the job. Is he really in? I am not sure.. yet.. We offered this to many troublemakers but not all of them was ok with our job. Some of them declined immediately. Some of them accepted but could work just a week or so. So I don't know what to expect..

Harry's POV

After I told Niall the problem I have, he immediately offered me to work with him. And He got me really surprised. I wanna ask him that actually but afraid to. And even if I asked , I thought he will say no or want to think about it. But then again.... He probably already knew and thought it before, so it wasn't a spontaneous thought I guess..

Niall called Zayn immediately, and "Zayn, Harry here said that he got fired and couldn't find a job, so I offered him to work with us and he accepted it. Can you tell him what he can do for us? What is he responsible of." he said."Sure boss.Come with me Harry" Zayn said. "Thank you Zayn" Niall said and we said our goodbyes to him for now..

Then "Welcome aboard" Zayn said. "Thank you Zayn. And thank you for your time" I said. "Not a problem. Ok This is our break room. Come on in" he said. We headed to a little room with lots of wardrobes in it, and there are tables,chairs, some board games and cards and guns on top of them. There are two men inside the room. Zayn said "Out" to them and they grabbed their guns and got lost immediately.

"You know that this is not a coffee shop and we are not grandpa type of guys,right? Did that guns scare you? If they are, just leave the room and don't waste my time".Zayn said. "No,I am right here, aren't I?" I had a gun in my previous job, I know how to use it. That is not a problem". I said.

"Ok then. When some people who took our money and don't return back, we add interests and get our money back. Also we do racketeer- we extort money or tribute. We all have guns, we usually use them to show off. You just need to be scary, that's all. Most of the shop owners already paying with no question, there are just one or two trouble ones in your district. From those even we can't take anything. So don't worry. First week, I will send you with one of my men to the job, he will show you how to do it and he will introduce you, so everybody will know you are a member of our mob. There will be no problem." Zayn said. "Yeah, OK" I said.

"Now let's find you a gun, come on! " he said and we went to the bartender. "I want you to meet someone, this is Liam" he said. "If you need anything, you just ask him. he knows all , he was on the field before. He is more than a bartender to us." he continued and Liam blushed. Then he leaned to Liam and whispered something, then Liam went back to the bar and came back with a something wrapped to a cloth, I assumed that my gun is inside it. Zayn shoved it to a bag and gave it to me.

"Niall said you will take the weekend off. So see you on Monday at 8am in here, don't forget to bring it, not with the bag though". Zayn said.

I was about to leave when I heard Liam calling my name. I turned he was running to me. When he came to myside, he gave me the money I gave them, my 5th payment. I was dumbfounded. "What..What is this?" I said. "Mr.Horan said we will postpone your payment for a month, he said you will need it when you are working for him and you can pay next month without interest." Liam said. "T-Thanks" I said. He only nodded. Niall is so thoughtful. I-I.. like him.. This gesture made me smile goofily..