chapter 16- Panicked Niall

This chapter is a little longer .. I tried to make it up to you guys for waiting.. :)

Last chapter was about Harry's POV. This chapter and the next one (ch.16-17) will be about Niall's POV. How he feels and what will he gonna do about it.. The night will be in ch.18 and maybe in ch.19.. don't know yet.. I will update ch. 17 today as well. I don't have a clue about ch.18 yet but maybe on Friday night. I don't wanna make you wait. Hope u enjoy all ;) xx

 ---------------------------

Same day.. but this time,

Niall's POV - Part 1

When I was waken up by someone who keeps tapping my shoulder and saying "Mr.Horan? Mr.Horan?", when I opened my eyes, I saw Paul, Paul Higgins, we can call him as my head butler.

Paul was arranging everything related to this house for my father since I was a little boy.. He is like a big brother or half-father to me. After my dad died, I asked him to stay for me and he gladly accepted my offer.

He always knows what I think, what I will want from him and does what he is supposed to do, sometimes decides by himself what to do..

Probably, the current time is one of them.. Something happened so he thought he has to wake me up early. He was so worried. "What is going on Paul?" I said to him with a really bad headache.

Paul just  pointed a finger to the right and showed Harry with his head, then "I heard you coming home last night late at night. It was around 2am. Then I decided to check upon you around 4am., because you didn't come to your room. I found both of you sleeping here. I couldn't wake you up, so I put blankets on you and called Josh, he watched out to him for you during the night.

When I looked to the direction where Paul pointed, I saw Harry lying on a sofa. First I can't remember why was he even here? Then I saw his ripped off shirt, the bloods on the sofa.. All the things from yesterday flood to my mind, I remembered everything and I feel like SHIT.. I wanted to move, get up but I have a terrible headache, I just groaned and sit back..

I was just furious to myself for not thinking clearly yesterday..

"WHAT DID I DO?" was the first thing I said to myself...

That was his first time.. I was HIS FIRST.. I was both happy and sad at the same time. 'Happy' because being his first feels so good, he didn't belong to anyone before, like ever, he is all mine.. That's so rare.. Being someone's first.. I already like the lad but now.. OMG.. I can't even describe how I feel.. And I said 'Sad' because I should take him on a date or something.. I should take it slow.. I ruined it.. I ruined everything......

I can't believe what I thought.. I can't believe how I acted? I was so bad to him..

I looked at his sleeping figure, he was just adorable. and I was a total jerk!..

Yesterday was a disaster.. F.CK!!!..

I didn't see that coming though.. I mean I didn't expect that he was a virgin.. When we checked his background, we learned that he worked in so many bad places. The bosses, the workers are mostly gays in those places, and Harry is f.cking beautiful..

I thought he is gay and did it so many times probably in those places. He had relationships or one night stands a lot.. And don't get me wrong, he has a life too, and that's ok.. I mean him having boyfriends before..

But he was not belonged to anyone before.. And This means a lot to me.. It is a huge deal.. He is all MINE.. He is and he will be belong to me.. Noone else..