chapter 77- DEAL or NOT?

Niall's POV

After giving order my men to kill the last 2 Mexicans, and warning Daryl, wanted from him to take Josh and the wounded ones to the mini-clinic that I made for these situations, I turned to Zayn and Harry. I wanted from them to leave as well.. But they were stubborn..

While I was telling about why they had to leave and such, Zayn made me realised Mr.Flores himself probably wouldn't show up, so I should also left my second hand man.. Then my phone buzzed again.. 

Before answering the phone, "Liam, I want you to stay here instead of Zayn. Can you do that for me?" I said. "Sure boss." Liam said.. "Ok. I will tell you what is our plan as soon as they leave" I said..

Then I answered the phone, the first thing I heard was a growl.. "WHERE IS MY SOOOOONNNNN?!"..

"Your son is just fine. We will give you the address, you can have your son back! But we have to talk! This shouldn't be repeated! He attacked me, my right hand and my partner at the same time. I am guessing you don't have any idea about it and it is just him?!" I said.

"WHATTT? I thought he just attacked you! and NO I am not related to this shit!! Give me the address." Mr.Flores said. "Liam! Give the address of here to Mr. Flores" I said and gave my phone to Liam. Liam gave the exact address to him and gave the phone back to me.

"Ok. We are coming.See you there?" Mr. Flores said, it sounded more like a question than a sentence, so "Yeah. We will be waiting. See you." I said and hung up the phone.

"Zayn, Harry !! What are you waiting for?!!" I said, "Niall, I wanna stay with you, I can't leave you alone" Harry said with a sad expression. "Please Niall, let me help! I can't just go to home, take a shower and 'relax' now, you know that!" Zayn said.

GOD!! They are not helping.. "Are you both disobeying me?! I said GOO! And that is my final decision! Now GOO!!" I said to them. Then turned back to my men "Clear the area, destroy your fingerprints and such things. Bring the men with GC tattooes to here! " I said. They all nodded and went away..

When they went away, I walked towards Harry and Zayn. "Come on" I said more calmly, I walked with them to one of our cars. Doniya and Waliyha jumped into the back seats immediately, they wanna get out of here as soon as possible..

"Zayn, u should take care of them, they are so vulnerable right now and they need their brother. Be there for them! Be a good brother!" I said and hugged him, he hugged me back.. "Be careful!" he said,  "Ok. I will be careful. Now Go!" I said and Zayn finally got inside the car.

Then I went towards Harry and he just hugged me so tight before I could even say a word to him. "I know that I can't change your mind even if I try.. So, ok. But.. Be careful Niall.. Be Careful, ok.. And..Turn back to me.. Please.." Harry said with a low, cracked voice.. There were tears in his eyes. I pulled him to myself again and "I promise" I whispered to his ear, "Now Go!" I added..

Harry went inside the car as well. The car went away. I turned back to the mansion. I found Liam, "Liam, we can't just wait here, out open. He can came and just kill us. So I sent Flores Jr to a van. I want you to be in that van. If I won't turn back in thirty minutes after they came, just kill him." I said.

"NO. NO WAY. I could stay here and face Flores. And you can be away from here. You should be safe. And if he threaten us, then we can threaten him with killing his son as you said" Liam said. I thought that as well, but what would I gonna say to my men. "You stay and be ready to fight but I am gonna hide?".. I couldn't do that!!!..

"I can't do that and leave my men here alone" I said. "Actually, I especially wanted you to stay. How good are you in being a sniper? Are you still capable of shooting from far away?" I said. "It is like riding a bike boss.. Where you want me to be?" Liam said with a smirk, he liked the idea.