chapter 27- Christmas & Fireplace -smut

*This chapter includes smut

Harry's POV

After everybody left, we went upstairs to our rooms. Niall gave me two Christmas gifts. I wasn't expecting even one. I opened the little box and saw there is a necklace in it with the "NH" letters on it. Niall and Harry.. "Did you like it?" Niall said. "I love it Niall. Can you help me to wear it?" I said. He helped me to wear it. I love his this possessive side. Healways try to emphasis that I am his..

Then he gave me a little bigger box. There was a watch in it. It was a nice expensive watch and on behind there was a writing "Love you. Your Niall." and the date. It reminds me my dad's watch. It has a writing on its back as well "Lots of love. Anne." I loveeee these presents so so soo much... Why is he so thoughtful and perfect all the time... I jumped on him and kissed him, kissed all over his face. "Thank u thank u thank u Niall Thank u" I said.

After I stand on my own feet "I have a gift for you too" I said happily. "Really?" he said. He was a bit shocked. Because his men were following me all the time, they should tell him if they know, but they didn't. He probably thought that I escaped and noone noticed it. He was going mad right now. I could see it.. But he was trying not to show it.

"I told Zayn that I want to buy you a christmas gift and I wanted him to help me.You are very close so I thought he can give me the great idea and we can buy a gift to you together or he can let me go to a shop with one of your men. And also you shouldn't learn about it, so I asked him not to tell you about it. Don't be mad at Zayn and Paul please." I said.

He was a little bit relieved that Zayn know about it. But still pissed off to the fact he didn't know about it. "Paul? What it has to do with him?" Niall said. "He helped me to hide it from you the whole week" I said with a grin.

"So what is it? What did you get me?" Niall said. I walked towards our wardrobe, Paul told me he put it there an hour ago or so..

--------------------------

During this week, I approached to Zayn and "Zayn..Mr.Malik.. Can we talk..alone?" I said. There were lots of people around him, like always. "Of course. Give me a minute" he said. I waited a little and when he came to myside, "What is it? Do you have a problem?" he said.

"It is.. I.. I want to buy a Christmas gift to Niall and I have no f.cking clue to get. You know him so well. I wanted to ask you that can you give me an idea Zayn, please." I said. Zayn looked at me for a while, he was thinking about helping me or not.. then he sighed."Ok I will help you".he said.

"And Niall shouldn't know about it. I can go get the gift with one of your men. Please." I said. He sighed again.. "Ok. I will take you to the place. I can't let you go with one of my men. Nobody will know that we are doing something from Niall's back, ok? Except Niall and us. And he is gonna kill us..me.. for that. But that is worth it, I guess" Zayn said.

"Uhh.. So.. What is it? The perfect gift for Niall.. I mean.." I said. "A guitar" Zayn said. I was shocked. I wanna say Are you kidding me? but instead "Whaaattt?" I managed to say. I was expecting him to say a gun, a suit, a watch or something but not that..

"Niall was an ordinary college student. He never interested in this business. He was interested in music a lot. He played guitar and drums. He even had a little group. Noone in this mob knows about that. His father forced him to take shooting lessons and tried to teach him about the business. But Niall didn't pay attention to the business." Zayn said

"Then his father became so sick, he was so old. Niall just left everything behind to look after us. He came here and he cared about his father and us. Then his father was murdered in front of Niall by unknown people, maybe by cops maybe one of the other gangs. We still couldn't learn about it. He never get any guitar to his hands again.." Zayn added..