Chapter 5- Harry Snape

Harry's POV

I woke up next to my lovely sister. Before breakfast, I texted Louis to get me from here.

I stayed last night at Gemma's. Can you pick me up from here Lou? ~Harry.

We started our breakfast together.. There was a breakfast yeah but we both couldn't eat much of it. I don't know what to say anymore. There wasn't something to say. Today I will go and say Yes , then they will send me to somewhere. I will work at another place for 2-3 months, so I have plenty of time to adjust myself. So I am ready. At least I think I am..ready.. A text brought me back from my thoughts..

I will be there in 5 min. ~Louis

I said my goodbye to Gemma, we hugged, and I went downstairs. I didn't want Louis to wait up. Louis came in a minute. We went directly to the station. We were both silent. We went inside.
We immediately saw Simon and he asked my answer not wasting anytime..

"I'm gonna do it. I can't let all those people die" I said. "Good" Simon replied.

He called Chris and Brad. But many more cops came along. And some of them starts making fun of me.. "If you want, I can be your first Styles" one of them said. "No,choose me.I can be your first" another one said. What the heck! My face probably turned red by now.. My fists clenched..

They realised that I am furious with them. "You know that Mr.Horan can't be your first. He can understand.. Something is going on. You have to do that buddy..the s-e-x thing..You know what I mean.." the 1st man said.

"Yeah. I don't need your 'help' though buddy.." I said. Agghhhh! JERKS!!

Actually in these last two days, I thought about that a lot. But I am not gonna do it. I will do it with Niall.. Maybe we can't meet, or I can't be his boyfriend, maybe he doesn't even like me...

OR

When we meet and we do it, what if he decides to do it a one night stand and then let me go... He will mean something to me, because of him I will do this, so NO, I won't do that with some other random guy or with a stupid cop..

And Maybe if he is my first, I won't be easily expendable for him..
I am not ready for it anyway...

I told my decision about this subject to Simon, and said "I say Yes to this undercover mission, but with my terms.. Take it or leave it." and then he agreed.

Chris came and give me a phone with chip in it and also wanna put some chip into my watch and I said No again.. They act like amateurs.. Jesus.. "If I become his boyfriend, they first search me from button to the top. They will check both my phone, my watch. Even a little 8 year-old boy knows that." I snapped.

"What do you suggest?" they said all together. "We should find a safe house or just a safe box near their working area. When I have a message to you, I can go and leave the message to you and go back. In this way, noone can catch something on me, and we will not risk the mission" I said.

They all agreed. "Ok, if you will be alright like this. Like you said, your terms." Simon said. "Yeah, I want this way." I said. They called Ashton inside. Ashton made Harry a fake ID samples.

Ashton's POV

Until yesterday, I have no idea what is going on with Harry. Simon wanted me to create a few fake IDs for Harry today. So I am in front of Harry right now to maintain what we add to his fake ID's record etc.

But Harry didn't want to change his name. "Just change the surname Ash, I wanna keep my name the same, it cause a lot of problems other way" Harry said. I thought he will say that actually.. "Alright I made you 2 fake IDs , one of them is Harry Snape, the other one is Rick Grimes." I said. Harry of course chose the 1st one..

He will be "Harry Snape" for at least 4 months from now on.. We added some small criminal records to this fake ID. Harry Snape is ready to go.

My only friend is going to a mission and there is a possibility that he may not come back. Life is so cruel.. I feel a tear on my cheek.. I 've never cried for years until now..

---------------------------------------------------

Simon came back and he told me what I am going to do for 2-3 months. He talked about the place. Basically, at the mornings- I am going to work as a regular worker in some dirty industrial area, and at nights- I will go to the pubs and bars of Niall Horan and check around to see what is going. Then after 2 months, I will somehow meet Niall Horan and then became one of his worker.

I went to the place where I am going to work, and intruduce myself. "Hi, I'm Harry Snape" I said. We talked a little.Then they said "You can start tomorrow" and send me home. But I haven't got a home so I went to a real estate agency to rent a house.

After a while later, I rent one little dirty house.. that will be my new home for months.. There aren't many furnitures. I just got a bed base, a little wardrobe, a little fridge, a little TV.

A month and a half later...

After that first day, I started working there. I looked like a tough guy. I just worked hard and tried not to take attention to myself, stay low..

I went to Niall Horan's all pubs and bars one by one.. There are so many.. So it was a quiet difficult task actually. There are 7 bars and 5 pubs, but I reduced them to 2 pubs.

If Niall goes to his all pubs and bars 2 times , goes these 2 pubs 10 times more..
That is strange, really strange but .. the Shamrock Pub which I went a month ago when I was chosen for this duty, is one of them..

It is one of Niall's favourite pub and his other favourite pub is Dublin. He prefers these pubs but sometimes he just went to his bars and other bars as well. Looking by the names of pubs, I can tell that this Irish mob really wants everybody to know that they are irish, huh?

It is about time to meet Niall Horan..

I think I am ready for anything.. I just prepared myself mentally. I should admit that I am really scared but.. Waiting is worse.. What is going to happen is gonna happen anyway. So why wait? .......

So anytime soon, I can make my move ... 

But still don't know how.. Niall Horan hasn't been seen at his bars and pubs so often and when he does, he just went to his room and never goes out until the night ends.

I just have to find a way to meet him.. 
Shamrock Pub.. It will be the place.. I am gonna go there and meet him there.. 
Yeah.. Ironic again..