chapter 104- Big Secret..

Niall's POV

After we did the shopping thing, I wanted my men to go to the car and wait for me and Josh there. I told them that we forgot something.. 

Josh started to check the list to see what we forgot, and when I said that it wasn't at the list, he looked at me blankly. I told him that I wanted him to show me those matching rings that Harry looked before.. 

He looked so shocked but nodded anyway, not questioned me. "Ok, this way, boss" he said and started to walk towards a certain jewellery shop. When we arrived there, he just stopped in front of it and showed the rings with his index finger to me "Here they are.. Those.. The ones..with the writing 'forever' in the middle, boss" Josh said.

These rings were silver and had one black stripe at the both edges and there was 'forever' written in the middle.. in a faded way.. They were really beautiful.. I patted Josh's shoulder and wanted him to follow me. These rings made me smile so widely.. I wasn't expecting those things to make me that happy.. But that 'forever' writing made rings even more valuable in my eyes if that was possible.. 

I went inside, "I want to buy the matching rings with 'forever' writing" I said to the woman inside. "Ok. Let me take those out for you" she said and pulled them out, brought and put them in front of me. She started to tell things about the rings, but I already decided to buy them, that was unnecessary, so I cut her off.. 

This time, "Ok, then. Are these for you,sirs?" she said showing Josh and me with her finger. I looked at her like 'Why are you asking this?' I guess, because she contiued, "I am asking because we need to take measure of your ring-fingers, these are just samples, there were different sizes of it, sir." she said.

I didn't think about that.. Shittt.. How could I know Harry's ring-finger size.. F.ck! I was so down at that moment.. And at that moment, "Yeah these are for us." Josh said and held my arm with his both hands, like he was really my boyfriend or something.. I was too shocked to respond, and he continued "Now, can you please bring all the sizes? because we are in a hurry". 

The woman smiled to us, told us that "we look cute together" . Oh My God! What was that???!! She giggled to us and went backside of the shop to bring the rings.. 

As soon as she went, Josh left holding my arm, turned to me.. "I'm sorry, Niall, boss.. You became sad, and I know you want to make it surprise or something.. So you can't bring Harry here. and I.. just..thought.. I tried and wore all the clothes that you chose for Harry before.. and they were perfect on him. We had the same size, remember? So I thought I can try this for him and-" he was saying, the woman turned back at that moment.. 

I held Josh's hands and put them back to my arm.. I nodded him to continue acting like he was my lover.. like he was Harry.. That was so weird, but now I got it what he was doing.. 

Josh would try the rings for Harry and as he said, they had same size of clothing, so their finger-size could match, too.. That was great.. We could try this.. and if it wouldn't be good at Harry's finger, I could want from any jewellery shop to make it bigger or smaller.. That was great! Josh was a genius..

Both me and Josh tried the sizes and we found our ring-finger sized ones. I was so happy that we could buy those. When the woman talked about sizes, I thought I couldn't get these, and I was so sad.. Now, these rings were gonna come home with me.. 

Josh was smiling,too.. because he was supposed to be happy as a pair of the happy couple. At that moment, I remembered that I bought a bracelet to Zayn before, like a symbol of our brotherhood.. 

Zayn was like a big brother to me and Josh was also a little brother.. and he was doing huge favours for me in these days.. I didn't forgot the fact that he threw himself in front of bullets for me..for Harry..