chapter 62-For you,Niall..

Harry's POV

After I heard Niall's saying "You're so beautiful,babe", I started to smile widely.. Because that meant my Niall was back.. I didn't need to be scared or alerted anymore.. He was no longer angry with me.. I was so happy.. "You talked,Niall" I blurted out.. and Niall noticed that he talked at that moment.. But it was too late.. I thought..Finally, we could take steps to go back to normal now..

So after we ate lunch together, I asked Niall that when could I went outside, work again.. He said "We talked about that Harry. You are gonna stay here, won't work for me.. for a while. and you know that!".

I tried to explain that I could be with Calum and Luke, just be outside with them, I could just watch.. But Niall said 'No' and he said that the mob wasn't ready to see me among themselves yet.. They couldn't even accept the fact that I was in the mansion with them..yet..

So I sighed.. But he was right.. So I nodded as 'Ok, u are right' kinda way..But we could still go outside, right? I had to try my chances.. So I asked if I went to a mall or something with his men or a place with him. He frowned at first..

Then he looked straight to my eyes and I was literally begging with my eyes.. I was soooo god damn boredddd... He chuckled to my mood.. and sighed loudly, he shook his head.. like couldn't believe what he was about to do.. and said "OK" , Yeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!!!!

Then he wanted me to choose what I wanna do, I thought we never watch a movie at cinema and V-Day was coming, and we need to turn to normal as soon as possible.. So.. I asked "Movie????" and He accepted my offer, but he said that it had to be at evening or night time, because he had a thing to do, he gotta go to work..

I wanted to get Niall a Valentine's day gift.. I really wanted us to be like how we were before.. So I asked him "May I go to somewhere like a shopping centre now? with your men of course??" , he rejected that, and said we could buy the thing that I want, at night, together.. Aghh..

Didn't he know about Valentine's Day? I said that I want him not to see it. and he frowned again.. He was kinda angry.. What did he think again? Before he started to yell, I explained that it was for V-Day.. And saying that out loud, kinda killed all the mystery.. But I shrugged it..

Niall finally gave me the permission.. On one condition.. There would be his men on my side all the time.. I gladly accepted that.. I knew he was worried about Maxicans and even the members of his own mob , when it came to me..

He called Josh.. He trusted the most to Josh after Zayn.. When Josh came, Niall said that he wanted us to go with two cars.. and that would mean eight people? 8? Didn't he exaggerate? Did he worry about that I escape ? I didn't wanna do that.. Whatever...

My thoughts were interrupted with Josh, he was asking Calum and Luke, they were still angry with me, so I listened if they were coming as well or not.. But nope.. They weren't.. They were going somewhere else to pick up Zayn's sisters..

Then we said our Goodbyes to Niall and went out.. Josh was treating me nice, probably that was because he was kinda a little brother to Niall.. He felt he had to be nice to Niall's bf.. When we got outside, a car was full.. with 4 men inside and I didn't have a clue who they were..

and in the second car.. There was two men was waiting us, they were sending daggers to me.. I saw them before with Zayn.. I hopped to the back seat with Josh..And we went to a shopping centre..

I really didn't know what to get Niall.. I was excited though.. Because I wasn't going out for days and it would be fun.. When we arrived to the mall, Josh wanted from the ones in the other car to wait outside and if they saw anything strange, he wanted them to call him.. Then we went inside and he gave report to Niall about where we were..

An irish mob leader and A cop [Narry] (boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें