chapter 54-Best Punishment Ever -Smut

Harry's POV

At the end of the second day of my return to the mansion, I got really bored from waiting without doing nothing and knowing nothing.. I was still hesitating about asking questions or talking to Niall.. But couldn't stop myself and said "Can we just speak already?" Niall didn't wanna speak at first, shushed me up.. But then..

"Ok.. If you want me to talk that badly, here it is.. I didn't want to talk about what happened.. I just want to talk what will happen next.. I want you by myside..You are MINEEE!!!" he said. His voice was husky and a little bit hurt..

He was looking directly in my eyes with his sad eyes. Then it replaced with the lustful ones.. Niall pulled me from the collars of my jacket and hit me to the wall.. Then he put his hands onto the wall behind me and cornered me. He was looking straight into my eyes.. He took one of his hands and laid it on my chest..started to poke it while talking.. 

"DID U HEAR WHAT I SAID HARRY?"he said louder and I nodded, "DID U?"he said louder, "Yes, Niall" I said, "WHAT DID I SAY?" he asked, "I am yours" I said.. "WHAATTT??" he said again.. "I AM YOURRSSS" I said louder than before.. "Good boy!" Niall said and kissed me so harshly.. I couldn't even breath for a minute..

After that kiss, "I want u to live with me again.. But... you are not working for me anymore.. You will just stay here at the mansion. Until I say you otherwise..and for now. that's it! " Niall said. He looked at my face to catch my expression, how I would react or something.. and I nodded frantically..I was afraid of this new Niall a little.. He looked at me like 'I wanna hear it u say'.. so "Ok" I said.. "Gooooodd..." he replied.. 

Then he leaned to my neck.. His hands were all over my body.. His looks softened.. We were about to make out or something.. I thought.....'At least he talked..finally..this was kinda progress..yey..'. Then I thought.."God! What the heck am I gonna do with this moody Niall?"......

----------------------------------

At least, I now knew what was his plan when he wanted from Calum and Luke to bring me here back.. I would be only his boyfriend for a while. Things could change..later.. I would find a way to change it.. But it was ok for me to just being his boyfriend..for now.. So yeah... It was fine..

While I was thinking about these, Niall was kissing my neck, collarbone.. then he bited one of my nipples a little, I hissed at first but then he kissed it to ease the pain..and I moaned a little..I wasn't zone out or thinking about the other things anymore.. I focused on Niall.. He did the same thing to my other nipple as well, then he kissed it as well..while he was doing these, he was grabbing my a.ss and making circles in my back a little.. all of those made me shiver under him.. I moaned louder.. I..like that..

My shirt was still on me, but all of its bottons were unbottoned so I wanna took it off for him, when I was about to do that, "Don't!" Niall growled.. "I want it to be the only thing on u.." he continued. That was new.. "O..Ok..aagghhhhh.." I said, I intended to say 'Ok', but Niall's hands and lips didn't stop in a place for long.. He started to rub my member at that exact moment through the fabric, that made me groan.. Everything he touched, was burning..

After hearing my groan, I saw Niall smirk a little. He took my belt off, then unzip my pants, I tried to help him, but he just pushed my hands gently, didn't want me to touch.He pulled my pants down and then my boxers.. I was in my white unbottoned shirt.. smashed to the wall.. 

Niall pulled himself up, started to kiss me so passionately..He slided his tongue inside my mouth and our tongues fight a little inside then I just gave up and let him win. We were both moaning a lot.. Niall started to touch my member, his hand was going up and down.. I started panting.. It was getting harder to breath..