chapter 24- Amusement Park -smut

Christmas Special- I am gonna write 2 or 3 chapters in a row. Hope u guys like them ;) xx
NARRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL :)
(*This chapter includes a little smut.)

Harry's POV

I opened my eyes, still sleepy though.. Then I noticed that Niall was staring at me with so much passion and adoration.. That made my heart melt.. "Good morning sunshine" he said with a chuckle. "Good morning babe" I mumbled and pecked his lips."Were you checking me out Mr.Horan while I was sleeping?" I said with being a tease.Niall nodded with a smile

We started kissing , and it get heated immediately.. His hands were all over my body and I like that.. I didn't wake up like this for ages.. He kept kissing and touching.. Then I notice the light coming inside the room.. What time was it? Then I remember the fact that I usually can't wake up till the alarm clock rings. "Shiiiiiittt!" I said while we were still kissing and jump out of the bed.

I tried to find the damn alarm clock. I saw that it is 10 am, f.ck! Maybe the batteries didn't work, maybe there is a problem with the clock. When I checked it I saw that it is working, probably I didn't hear it.. This is bad.. This is soo bad.. What is Niall gonna think about me now? He will think that I want special treatment or worse. And the other gang members? F.ck! I should have get up early..

"OMG.. I am late to work. I am so sorry Niall. I don't know how-" I said, I was trying to apologise but Niall didn't let me talk and kissed me so gently and he was smiling widely. Why was he smiling?

When he pulled back, I was just looking at him to understand what he was trying to do "I know.. Paul told me about the alarm clock thing. I closed your alarm" he said. Whaaaaatt? I knew that Paul is gonna tell Niall that, but not that soon. And I didn't expect him to close it.

"Did he? You.. I.. Why?" I said finally , I was so relaxed because it wasn't my fault anymore and confused a little 'Why did he do that?'.

"Because I wanna spend sometime with you. And I am the boss here, aren't I? If you can't have a day off with your boyfriend, what is the point of being a boss?" Niall said with a smile.

He told me that he covered me, he said we will eat breakfast together and then go out , but think about later. Then I noticed the breakfast. I was gonna sit to the table but Niall pulled me back and "I think we should continue what we were doing first" he said with a seductive voice and with a long kiss, then he bite my bottom lip, and I moaned a little."Yeahh, I like that idea" I said with a smirk.

We went into the bed.. Not stopping kissing each other.. I thought.. Today will be a great day..

-----------------------------

Niall was so dominant and possessive, first he kissed me gently and then our kissings were heated. He keep whispering in my ear that "You are so beautiful", "I want you", one of my hand was in his head and the other one was in his bi-ceps.

After long french kisses, tongue-fights and touchings under clothes, finally we decided not to take it slow anymore. Niall pulled my clothes so quickly and then I pulled his clothes, we kept kissing the whole time. We were so desperate and needy for each other.

We were panting for air, but not stopping or pausing our kisses. We were still in our boxers so Niall took them off for both of us. Niall started to rub my member and I was already hard, he moans a little. He licked the tip of it and stayed there for a while. He was looking at me, "Stop teasing me Niall" I said with a whine.

He chuckled down there and I whimpered. He continued licking and sucking it. Ohh that feels so good, probably I should do that to him as well. I didn't do such a thing before though.. So I hesitate about it. He rubbed my member again after all those licking. "What u thinkin love?" Niall said.

An irish mob leader and A cop [Narry] (boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें