chapter 59-You talked,Niall

Niall's POV

I woke up early, took a quick shower.. I kissed my Harry while he was sleeping peacefully.. Then I got out of the mansion and went to work.. Waking up next to him..being able to see him.. was priceless..

We went to visit a troublemaker with Zayn and we just come back to Shamrock.. I was thinking about going to Nando's or something for lunch.. My mind was at Harry as usual though.. When I was about to leave my room at Shamrock, Paul called..

Paul was a person who never wants to call anyone.. He hates phones, technological devices. If he wants a thing, just wrote that as one word.. like he wrote "air conditioner" last month and sent to me.. He meant our air conditioner was broken, need to repair..

So his calling me was a big issue.. HARRYYYYY!!.. Did something happened to Harry? Was he ok?Did he leave me again?.. I started to panick..I told Paul that if anything happen extraordinary.. even if it seems unimportant, call me and gave report.. Maybe it was something not important??

I accepted the call immediately "Paul? Did something happen to Harry?!!" I said. "Whatt? NO,nonooo Niall. You told me if he leaves his room, do an extraordinary thing, report. So I called because of that." Paul said in a calm voice..

His calm voice relaxed me.. but man.. tell it already?!!! What was he doinnnnnnnnggggg?? Aghhh.. "So..What was it? What is he doing Paul? Just say it! I won't go mad" I said. "He is making you a cheesecake in the kitchen boss" Paul said. WHAAAATTTTTTT??

"WHAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??" I said. I couldn't believe what I heard.. "Are u serious? Is he in kitchen now?" I said while trying not to grin like an idiot.. "Yes, boss. He is helping the chefs. He said he was bored and wanna help first and then he said you will be surprised and happy to see the cheesecake. I called to make sure if that was ok, I mean his making cheesecake?" Paul said. "Yeah..Yeah.. It is ok." I said, then we hung up.

After the call, I couldn't move an inch a second.. I started to smile widely.. and chuckled a little.. Harry-in the kitchen? Who would think something like that? It made my heart warm.. He was such a cutie.. Aww.. He was making me cheesecake..

He was.. making.. ohh... ohhhhhhh... when I thought about him being in the kitchen.. I imagined him all in flour.. flour on his cheeks and on his clothes.. on his black shirts.. so sexy.. I remembered some sceens from movies.. in which the leading actor went in the kitchen...hugged the woman from behind.. who was still cutting some vegetables..then grabbed the knife out of the her hand, threw the knife away and made her sit on the counter and f.ck her there.. God.. I was hard already..

I thought at least I need to see him like that.. in the kitchen.. in all that flour thing.. I went to Liam, asked my car keys and he was worried.. "Was something wrong Mr.Horan?" he said. I rarely drive my car.. generally Harry, Josh or Zayn drove it for me.. So when I drove it, everybody around me got alarmed.. "Nothing is wrong,relax Liam" I said and took the keys from him..

When I was about to leave the Shamrock, I saw Liam called someone.. Probably Zayn.. Aghhh.. These two.. Liam became like Zayn's special assistant.. and giving report to him at that exact moment.. I shrugged it.. jumped into my car and started to drive..

Before I started to drive, Zayn called and asked what was going on.. Ohh..Liam was fast.. I told nothing was going on, just going to mansion to see Harry. Zayn couldn't be sure at first, then hung up the phone anyway.. Myabe I should drive my own car more often.. So noone got worried when I decided to drive it..

While I was driving to the mansion, I thought probably Paul was exaggerating the situation.. Probably Harry was just standing there, without touching anything, just watching them.. But I was so curious.. I never see Harry in the kitchen before.. And in these days, every single damn thing about him was.. just a turn on.. to me..