chapter 72- Get Caught!! Sh.t!!!

Harry's POV

After I talked with Niall, I felt a little bit relaxed.. I learned that he was already looking for me and searching around. So he wasn't hurt, badly injured or anything.. And it also meant that they were already all packed, had guns and everything with them and they were all on road or something..

He wouldn't lose time with packing the things they would need and gathering his people, making plan, etc. He already did all of those.. So now, he would search the cafe name or the bazaar and found us.. Yeah.. Ok.. Calm down Harry.. Calm down.. He was coming.. Niall was coming.. 

I just started to walk back and forth with excitement.. with worry.. with anxious.. Agghhh!! What if something happened to him or anyone in the mob? When they came, nobody would say "Welcome" to them and smiled, just handed me or the girls to them easily.. That was a fact!..

SHIIIIITTTTT... There would be shooting. I hoped that our mob could get rid of the people waiting outside one by one silently before they came in.. So the ones inside couldn't prepare themselves and caught off guarded..   

After thinking about all of these  for ten minutes, I heard a girl's scream.. "DON'T!!", "PLEASE!!!", "NOOOOOO!!!" she was saying and I heard a man's evil laugh, "You will be mine" he yelled.. SHITTTTTTTTT!!!!

A man was trying to do the same shit to one of Zayn's sisters!

DON'T MOVE! Just wait us!"DON'T MOVE! Just wait us!"DON'T MOVE! Just wait us!"~Niall

Niall said wait.. But.. If I didn't try to help her, what kind of people would I be? I had to try to save her.. I hope we all be ok.. Sorry Niall.. I gotta do this..

-------------------------

I had to help.. I had to help... Ok.. Ok... What to do? I was so sure that there was at least one mexican was waiting outside, maybe two. So I tried to listen if there was any sound from the other side of the door.. There wasn't any.. Good! So there was just one..

I knew he could shout or fire his gun and all the things I done so far would be for nothing.. So if he was close, I should just pull him into the room, if he was far from the door I should just distract him first and again pull him into the room..  and then made him faint like I did to José, or even kill him before he kill me or warn everyone.. if that was necessary..

This was a serious thing.. These people were not holding a candy on their hands and they would use it on us without hesitation, unlike us.. So.. I took of my shirt completely.. I wanted him to think that I just had s.ex with his boss and we need something from him to get for us or something like that.. and when he got close enough, I would end him..

I took a deep breath and opened the door.. He was a little far away.. He immediately pulled his gun towards me. I showed my hands up and said "Whoahh Whoahh.." with a chuckle.. like 'Stop a minute and listen! I am unarmed, man'

He stopped and started to look at my tattoos or my bare chest, he licked his lips.. I guessed he liked what he saw.. Oh God! How could everyone be gay and attracted by me?!!! Ughh..

Then he looked up at me.. I mean.. to my face again.. he was like asking 'what was going on?'.. I showed inside, with my head. "Your boss wanted me to call you in" I said to the man. "Oh" he said and started to walk towards me and he was trying to look inside at the same time.. like he didn't totally believe in what I said. 

When he came just in front of me, I pulled him inside and attacked him, I punched him right in the face and then I hit the same muscle in his neck and fainted him as well..I took his gun from his hand, and the walkie talkie from his belt. I took off his jacket and I wore it after I wore my shirt back..