chapter 20- Smut Smut and Smut

This chapter become longer than I predicted..
I am not sure that I can write 'smut', but I tried my best..
As you can understand from the chapter, it is full smut.
So if you are not comfortable with it, just skip this chapter. xx

Harry's POV

Niall stood next to me, I left my napkin, turned to him and stood up in front of him. He just kissed me with so much passion and I kissed him back. This kiss was nothing like the others that he gave through the night. There was a lust in his eyes. He kept groaning in our kiss. His hands were all over my body.

He put one of his hands to my waist and pulled me closer to him, the other hand was in my curls like he doesn't want me to pull back. Then one of his hands slide to my thigh and the other to my back to carry me bridal style. I didn't see that coming.. He was really.. so.. greatttttt..

While he was carrying me to his room.. no 'our' room, I kept kissing him little by little.. Giving him little love bites.. He smiled a little to me between our kisses...

When we stepped in our bedroom, I gasped.. There were red rose petals everywhere, even on our sheets.. There was a champagne, fruits and some snacks on the table.. jesus.. I felt a tear on my cheek again.. Damn..

This was the best date of my whole life.. I couldn't believe it.. Why was he so great ? I loved him.. and I really wanted him.. He was so hotttt..

Niall wiped the tear away from my cheek and smiled a little. Then he kissed the exact point where the tear was a couple second ago.. We started kissing with a passion. While we were kissing, I forgot about anything else.

I thought about just the two of us, tonight, how perfect he is.. how great this night is..

I thought.. This..couldn't get any better.. But in a second I was sure Niall will do something to prove me otherwise.. I wanted him.. Liked this date a lot..

-------------------------

After Niall wiped the tear away from my cheek and kissed it, we started kissing with so much passion. We were both so hungry for each other..

While we were kissing, he loosened my tie and took it off, then he started to unbotton my shirt..I took his jacket and tie as well, I was also trying to unbotton his shirt and taking it off. Our hands were touching and crossing each other. We were both excited and didn't wanna wait.. But at the same time, we both wanna make it right this time ..

So while Niall was trying to unbotton my shirt, his lips left mine. He slided his lips to my neck. He tried to find my soft spot. He kissed everywhere and then I groan.. louder than I intended to.. He chuckled a little, made me whimper.. He left a love bite there.. Jesus.. Did he just mark me? I loved it though.. I groaned again..

When he finished unbottoning my shirt, he threw my shirt to the floor and push me slowly to the bed. He kissed my lips, my neck, then my chest.. He was going down and down.. slowly kissing every part of me.. Like he didn't wanna miss a spot..

When he came to my V-line, he licked there and then pulled my pants down and I wanted him to take his pants as well. He bite his bottom lip when he heard my request and gladly did that.. God.. He is so sexy..

Now we were only in our boxers.. He continued kissing and licking my V-line, he touched my member through the thin boxer, I groaned.. It was already so hard right now.. He noticed that and he groaned this time..

He pulled my boxers with his teeth and he licked the tip of it . I groaned so loudly.. I didn't expect that. Damn.. He was so hot..

He was looking at me with those ice blue eyes while licking it.. from time to time..Jesus.. I can't.. I .. oh my.. I liked that so much.. I put my hand in his hair, he groaned. "Oh Niall, Niall.." I said. He groaned again..