chapter 70-Attacking to José!

This chapter is a little longer.. I hope u enjoy xx

Flores Jr.'s -José Antonio Flores's- POV

After my men tied Harry to the bed. They asked my permission to have fun with the girls.. I didn't care about them, so I basically said do whatever you wanna do to them, just don't kill them. We gonna need them to get Zayn.

Then I wanted them to leave and went next to Harry.. He was scared and there were tears in his eyes.. I knew it.. They were all act.. All kisses and such.. But I couldn't expect him to love me instantly.. I just wanted him to obey me.. So he was fine.. up to now..

I tried to ignore the fact that he had tears in his eyes, and leaned to kiss him and he sniffed a little.. "WHY ARE U CRYING!!!!!???" I said in anger..

"I..I.. José.. I.. F.ckkk! Why did you made me tied up?!" he said. What was he talking about? That was so clear why I did that..  Of course..I didn't want him to escape.. That was the reason... What could be other than that?  "What?!" I said, trying to act calm..

"I..I.. don't wanna be.. ra..ra..r.aped.. José.. Pleaseeee.. Don't do that to me.. Pleaseee" he said with more tears.. He didn't want me to have him. Yeahh.. But that was not a subject that he could negotiate.. Because I wanted him a lot.. and gonna have him no matter what!!!!

I didn't care if he wanted me or not, if he would be with me willingly or I would force him!!! I just didn't care!! And his crying, his not wanting this made me angry..!!!! His calling it "r.ape" made me even more angrier.. I was getting furious again.. 

"If you want me, you can have me.. Just not r..ape!" he said.. He was looking straight to my eyes.. We were staring each other.. What did he try to say? "What u mean? Are you gonna be with me willingly if I untie you?" I said.. "Yes.." he said.. 

DID HE THINK THAT I AM THAT STUPID TO BELIEVE THIS????!!!!!!

HE DIDN'T WANT ME. HE WANTED ME TO UNTIE HIM.. THAT WAY, HE THOUGHT THAT HE COULD RUN AWAY!!!  BUT I AM NOT AN IDIOT! 

I slapped him "Do you really think that I believe this? Do I seem that stupid to you?!" I said.. I tore his shirt apart.. The bottons of his shirt went everywhere.. I started to kiss his neck hungrily.. and then slided to his chest..

"José.. I.. mean it.. I.. was r.aped before.. I didn't want.. that.. happen to me.. again.. Please... You gotta believe me.." Harry said. "Look.. Why would I lie to you? You are so strong.. So muscular.. Even if I attacked you, you could beat me up so easily.." he continued.. 

I licked one of his nipples and Harry moaned a little.. "Let's suppose, I somehow.. mhmm.. beat you up, aaaahhhhh..how could I pass 15-20 men of yours ahhhhhhh... that are waiting.. outside.. I am not .. that stupid" he continued..

I was kissing and licking his whole chest and nipples so he kept moaning between the words.. That was so hootttttttttttt...... I thought about what he said to me..

Yeah.. He couldn't beat me up, I was more strong. And there were lots of my men outside, he couldn't run away.. I had to try it.. I had to untie him and see what would happen.. If I wouldn't try it, I would regret it later.. I knew it.. and What could happen worst anyway?

This could be a trick, but maybe it wasn't.. I was willing to see how it would go.. I came to his V-line and licked there a little, Harry whimpered under me.. I kissed him and he kissed me back.. Then I said "Ok"..

Harry's POV

After I asked José to untie me, he slapped me so hard and said that he wasn't that stupid to believe my lies. Then he ripped my shirt up.. and attacked to my neck, after that to my chest.. He was sliding down and down in every moment..