chapter 47-The Watch! Niall noticed!

Niall's POV

Harry and I went to that picnic thing on the beach.. I wanted to see him happy.. I was so worried about those Mexican Mafia.. about the meeting.. They were so much trouble.. I was trying to forget about them at least a day.. trying to have fun with the one I love..

But I zoned out frequently.. and Harry became worried and curious.. and I couldn't stop but tell him about the mafias. I wanted to tell him.. But after I did that, I regret it.. Because after that, Harry seemed so sad, so zoned out as well..

Not only Harry, but also all the mob, especially Zayn got alerted.. Everybody now think there could be a war.. so soon.. And all the members wanted me to not attend to that meeting.. But that wasn't a solution.. I had to attend.. Not attending to a meeting was also a reason to conflict..

Zayn and I talked about what could we do about that meeting and such.. We talked about the place.. Maybe we could replace our men to every part of the area and such. While we were talking, I noticed Harry listened some of our conversation.

This Mexican Mafia was so dangerous so I didn't want Harry to come with us.. I thought about that I want him to stay at the mansion safe and sound.. I could get hurt and maybe more.. But I couldn't let my Harry get hurt.. because of me..

Mexican Mafia wanted to eliminate American-Italian Mafia.. and we chose the wrong time to became allies with the American-Italian Mafia, I guess.. But mexicans wanted to be the only mafia around this area.. so it was inevitable them to attack us anyway..

Zayn and Liam told me that Harry was so sad today, and "Is something wrong with Harry?" Liam added. I thought.. Harry was worried about me about this Mexican Mafia thing.. so "He is as worried as we are, that's all" I said. "But he won't be at the meeting" I added. Zayn relieved, he didn't trust Harry, it was a known fact by everyone..

I went to the mansion later than usual. Harry was waiting me.. with questioning eyes..I said that I had things to talk to Zayn about the meeting that will be tomorrow.. I decided to leave Harry at the mansion with Paul, so no need to hide the fact that there will be a meeting tomorrow, and even its place..

Harry seemed so worried.. He became emotional. He hugged me all of a sudden.. He seemed so worried.. about tomorrow.. I was so worried as well.. All of my mob could get hurt, even killed.. How could I live with that?

Then Harry whispered to my ear.."Maybe we should just enjoy the night.. being together..and not think about that mafia" he said and kissed me.. I need him.. and he understood that.. or he need me as well.. We were both worried..scared to lose each other..

"Yeah, I like that idea.. come here.." I said with a smile..I started to kiss him.. God I love him... a lot... My eyes became cloudy.. I just found him.. I didn't wanna lose him.. I hope I would be ok.. tomorrow.. and could come back to him.. I kissed him over and over.. Harry's eyes were closed.. His eyes were cloudy as well..

I decided to enjoy this day..like it was our last time.. Life is short.. Our kisses heated in short time.. I started to touch Harry's sides and his hips, pulled him to myself from his waist.. I became emotional all of a sudden.. I kissed him slowly..

I wanna enjoy every part of him.. listen his every moan.. I laid him down to our bed and slowly undressed him and myself.. I didn't stop kissing between.. I kissed his lips..his neck..I gave him a hickey.. Harry hissed at first then push my head more.. wanted more..

I slided my lips to his chest... God.. This chest was killing me everytime.. He had a f.cking sexy tan skin.. mouthwatering abbs.. and those tattoos that made him him..

Then I slided to his V-line.. Why was he so damn sexy all the time? Oh God.. I wanted him.. I touched his member through fabric.. He was hard already..like me.. I pulled his boxer down and started to lick his member, Harry started to moan.. Yeah.. moan for me baby.. then I sucked it.. and Harry started to pull my hair, his moans got louder and called my name over and over again.. "Ahh Niall..Niall..".. He was so perfect.. so sexy..

Then all of a sudden Harry pulled me on himself, kissed me with all his strenght.. It wasn't like he was too horny.. too hungry for me kind of a kiss.. It was.. Like he was giving all his got.. like he wanted me to know that he loved me.. he was mine.. all mine..

Of course, he also heard about Mexicans and of course he was scared.. Maybe that was his way of saying 'be careful','came back to me','you are my everything,you know that right?'.. or 'if that is our last night, just know that I love you'.. OMG... There were tears on his eyes..

This was so scary.. Where the hell this Mexicans came from anyway?! Why did they release that mafia's leader out of the prison?! He was inside the prison for so long, he got out only a week before or something and things started to be a mess..

Harry got uncomfortable, didn't want me see the tears.. He flipped us over, he kissed all my face.. my lips, my cheeks.. my jawline then slided to my neck..my chest..my V-line.. OMG! He was so soft so slow.. so emotional..

Then he started to lick my member..and I moaned really loud.. "Jeezz Harryyy.. Harryy.." I said.. Harry chuckled that a little.. It was not like his usual wide smile kind of chuckle.. it was in a sad expression.. I just couldn't stand seeing him that sad.. and threw him to the bed and started to kiss him and trust in him.. really hard.. He kept moaning.. Yeah this could be our last sex.. We should just enjoy it, I guess.. I love him.. I thought.. I would be ok.. I came face to face with mafias before.. I would be ok, Harry.. I would turn back.. Don't worry.. Don't worry, babe..

After that too emotional and slow sex, we were both in a weird mood.. We both tensed up.. We were both sad, thoughtful.. That became so awkward.. "What about taking a bath together?"I said. "Why not?" he said with a smile..

We got in the bathtub.. We used that 'body lotion' thing.. touched each others' bodies as much as we could.. we kept kissing each other.. I kept thinking about our strategy about tomorrow..

We made plans with Zayn.. We didn't trust Mexicans.. That wouldn't be a simple meeting about 'drugs'.. and everybody knew that.. They would bring guns, we would bring guns.. If they fire them, we had to fire ours.. so.. God!.. I didn't wanna even think about it.. After the bath, Harry and I got in bed together.. and we cuddled.. like there would be no tomorrow.. Love him so much..

---------------------------

The last time I checked my watch, it was 1am. and we were still cuddling.. I should have fallen asleep.. Then I woke up to a noise or a touch.. or with an instict.. I didn't know what made me wake up.. but I noticed Harry was touching my chest.. his hand was going up and down.. touching and kissing my chest.. He was crying without making noise.. I checked the time it was around 2am.. jesuss...

I closed my eyes again and pretend that I was sleeping.. What could I say Harry to make him happy at this point.. and a few minutes later, he stopped crying, he just kept putting kisses every part of me.. That was so cute.. he was so adorable.. He was worried.. He loved me.. He kept kissing me and I liked that.. so I didn't make a noise.. didn't say anything.. He cuddled to me at the end.. and I let myself sleep again.. with Harry on me..

----------------------------

The next day,

I woke up a little later than usual.. I couldn't sleep well.. I was so stressful.. I turned my side to see Harry's sleeping figure.. But he wasn't there.. he wasn't by my side..

Harry usually got up later than me.. I knew that he didn't have a job to do today.. I especially asked him to not leave the mansion as well.. When Harry didn't have a reason to get up early, he didn't get up so early.. I knew that.. He liked being kinda lazy and sleeping a little more.. So I frown.. Where was he?

Maybe he got in bath? or went downstairs to have breakfast? Yeah possible..

I went to the bathroom.. He wasn't there.. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth and such.. I turned back to the room.. I took off my top, and wear a shirt.. I bent down a little towards the bed to took off my pants, then.. I SAW IT!!!! "THE WATCH" ...

'The watch' that I bought to Harry as a Christmas present was laying on the bed.. with 'the cross' necklace that I got to him.. OMG.. I felt a sharp pain in my chest..

Harry NEVER EVER took off this watch.. He ALWAYS wore that.. He only took it off when he took a bath.. But I just went to the bathroom and he wasn't there.. So.. OMG!!! F.CKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

DID HE???