chapter 29 - Harry being shot !

I hope u all had a very nice Christmas guys.. Narry Christmas again :)
I couldn't update for days now. So I will make it up to you by writing chapters in a row to both of my stories in these days. Hope u like them xxx

I don't ask you to vote or follow but if you can write comments and give me feedback, that will made my day ;) So thanks reading.. That kept me writing for so far.. ;) Enjoy :)

Louis's POV

I stayed at Ashton's flat a couple of hours and all my thoughts about him changed. He was actually a nice lad but misunderstood. I am not saying that he is not weird, because he is.. But he is a nice weird guy, like him. He said he will listen Simon's, Chris's phones from now on.

I went home so late. Ellie sent me tons of messages while I was at Ashton's. She was so worried. When I went back to home, I found her sleeping on the sofa with the phone in her hands. She was so cute, I felt guilty for not telling her what I was up to. I carried her to our bed and tried to sleep. I wasn't sure what was going to happen tomorrow and that made me tensed up.

At the morning, I explained to Ellie what I heard at the office and that I went Ashton to help me. But I kept the part I will go to a probably risky mission with the drugs department. She said that was ok, we had breakfast together and I went to the station. The day was so long.. I wanted to participate in this damn mission and somehow let Harry know that he has to be careful, something is up with the department and this f.cking mission..

Harry's POV

I woke up to a mess. There was some kind of chaos in the mansion. Everybody was rushing, going somewhere in a hurry, yelling each other. What the heck was going on? I saw Paul, went to ask him, "What's going on Paul?" I said. "You should ask that to Mr.Horan, Harry" he said. I hoffed..

I couldn't see Niall. But I saw Zayn so I went up to him and asked him. "We are going to have a meeting outside at the poolside. It will be very crowded so we need everybody's help, that's why everyone is here and trying to help" Zayn said with a little smile.

"I wanna help as well. How can I help, Zayn?" I said. "I hoped you say this, the cooks had to go shopping and buy some ingredients so I want you to take them to a shopping centre. They are old so you should help them to carry their stuffs as well. When they are done, bring them back to here as soon as possible, ok?" Zayn said.

"Ok, Zayn. That is an easy task." I said with a smile. "Let's go get them then" Zayn said. We went to the huge kitchen and there were 4 cooks there and yeah they are old. "Did you make a list of what you want?" Zayn said to the oldest one.

"I told you Mr.Malik. We want to go pick our vegetables etc. ourselves. So can we go now?" the old man said. "Ok. You will go. I didn't say otherwise.. jesus..Harry here, will drive you to the shopping centre you want and will help you and bring you back,ok? Now do you have a list? I mean are you ready to go?" Zayn said with an unpatient voice. "Yeah, we are ready.Mick and I will go, the others will keep working here so we won't lose lots of time" the old guy said.

"Ok. Let's go" I said and we left the mansion. They were like grumpy grandfathers, they kept complaining in the car and in the shopping centre. They discussed over a lettuce for 15 minutes with each other.. jesus.. While we were still shopping, Niall called..

"Where are u Harry?" Niall said. "I am in the shopping centre to get us food for whatever you are planning to do by poolside." I said. Niall sighed. He sounded like relieved..Why? I don't know.. There was a long silence, so..

"When were you gonna say that to me.. I mean.. the poolside thing. Am I even invited?" I said.."Of course you are.. Don't be like that babe..I was going to tell you this morning but you were nowhere to be found. Then Paul said that you were looking for me.I was looking for you since then. Who told you about the pool thing?" Niall said. "Zayn.I asked Paul and he said I had to ask you, but I couldn't find you so I asked him."I said. There was a pause. "Helloooo. Niall? Are you there?" I said.