chapter 105- Jack n Tim

Rick's POV

I wanted to get rid of the evidence of our secret, and be a free man.. as soon as possible.. I was so excited about this poolside meeting because of that..

As soon as I arrived my home, I pulled out my 2nd phone and called Brad to give the great news..

Our secret was.. huge.. and unbearable.. I still had nightmares about it.. and I was so ashamed about it.. I didn't want it to be known by anyone.. and knowing that it could be known soon by everyone.. made me so nervous.. I was about to go crazy..

I couldn't sleep.. I couldn't eat.. I couldn't drink.. Noone should learn our dirty secret... NOONE!..

The thing was..
We were the ones who killed.. Jack- aka. Simon's Partner and Chris's brother, and Tim- aka. Brad's partner.. and then we framed it to Bobby Horan..and his mob..

Simon and Jack, Chris and me, Brad and Tim.. We were pairs- 3 work-partners.. who liked to hang out together.. We were all dirty except Tim.. Simon and Chris were close ones, best buddies of each other.

When our chief didn't want brothers (Chris and Jack)to work together, Chris wanted Simon- his best pal to take his brother as pair. Simon became a 2nd brother to Jack.. and Chris became my partner. He didn't like Brad much, and couldn't be comfortable around Tim.

Out of working time, Simon and Chris mostly hanged out together, Jack was hanging with me and Tim mostly.. and Brad was like a alone-wolf.. Not so great in relationships.. but we came and meet the 6 of us..like a lot.

We-the dirty ones- were working with Irish Mob Leader Bobby Horan, then Simon wanted to deal with Mexican Mafia as well.. and we deal with them,too.. But neither Bobby Horan nor Luis Huero Buff Flores knew that we were dealing with both of them..

Jack-Chris's lil brother was disturbed about some issues and this news was final drop for him.. He felt like he was gettin deeper and deeper in this shit.. and we didn't know he felt that way till..
one day he asked Chris's whereabouts to me, because Chris was my partner and I knew his place like all the time.. I told him that his brother was with Simon and they would come like in an hour..

But..I noticed that he was bothered and I wanted him to talk to me.. I thought it was a girl-issue or something.. and he told me that he wanted to be OUT! Whoaaa! He didn't want to be a dirty cop anymore.. and we should all tell the truth to the authorities.. and quit our jobs.. etc. He was so serious about it..

Jack said that he would wait his brother Chris, and talked to him first.. then to his partner Simon.. He wanted to tell them what he told me a second ago.. Jack started to wait Chris and Simon.. He was also drinking like a mad man..

Jack and I were supposed to leave the place to meet with Tim that night actually, but I didn't want to leave Jack there all alone.. after what I heard.. wanted to know what would happen next.. I should prepare myself according to that.. leave the country or something.. Jeez.. I thought.. that couldn't be happening..

He was already gonna tell Simon and Chris, so I called Brad.. and told him what Jack told me. Brad learned where we were and cursed like really a lot, he went mad over the phone.. and after that he said "Wait for me, I'm coming"..

In 15 min. Brad showed up,he acted like he didn't know a thing.. He had a stressed expression on his face.. told us that Bobby Horan wanted to see us as soon as possible..like in minutes..

Jack tried to say "But-", " I-" , but never able to finish his sentence.. Then he said that he had to talk to his brother and his partner as soon as possible.. waiting for them to show up..

"We gotta go, you can talk to them later man, they are not going anywhere. Come on this is emergency, more serious.. I don't want to go there alone.. Bobby Horan was so angry, and I don't know why, but I don't want to be the only victim of that anger, ok? Now, both of you, move your asses." he said to us.. Even I believed to him at that moment..