chapter 97- Shhh..

Niall's POV

When we were getting out of Phantom Manor, my phone started to buzz in my pocket.. I knew it! Something happened..

I answered the phone immediately and it was.. Luke? Luke.. He was crying.. "Calum.. Calum.. He..was shot.. You have to come.. I mean.. you should come..back!.. He is in.. coma.. It..is.. seri..ous.. Boss.. we..need..u....." he said.

I wanna ask "Who did this?", " Why?", " When?", "Why didn't Zayn or Josh say anything to me?" but Luke wasn't in the state to tell me all those.. So I just said "I'm coming Luke! On my way, hang on there Luke.."

Shiiitttt... Shiiiiiiittttt... Shiiiiittttttttttttttt....

WHAT WAS GOING ON AGAIN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------

Harry came to myside immediately, he noticed something wasn't right and he seemed as worried as I was. He just said somethings to the people with whom we were hanging at the moment, probably said good-bye, and he started to drag me out of that place. 

I was kinda zone out or something, I was seeing Harry trying to talk to me but couldn't hear what he was saying, the only thing that I was hearing was..something like a bee buzzing in my ear.. Then Harry started to shook me.

"Hey..Niall.. Niall..Niall.. You're scaring me.. Niall.. What happened? NIALLLLL!!!!!!" he said and slapped me. Ouch! And that brought me back to my senses. Harry seemed so sad and nervous, he started to mumbled. "I..I..am so sorry.. Niall.. I..You..You weren't responding, so I was-"he was saying, but I cut him off, by holding my hand in the air.. 

"You did the right thing Harry. No need you to be sorry. I am sorry actually.. because we need to go back. Like.. right now" I said. "I know.That's why we're heading to the cabstand" he said, I looked at him with a surprised look.. 

"I understood that something was wrong when I heard the caller was Luke, and you said we're coming kinda things to him, so we're almost at the exit, and cabstand is at the right side of it. We'll take the cab and go in a sec., ok?" he continued. 

I sighed loudly.. and said "Ok".. I was glad that he was with me..and he was mine.. He noticed the things before I told him, I didn't even need to explain things to him anymore.. He was like reading me like a book.. I didn't know if that was a good or a bad thing..

I was in deep thoughts, I was thinking those and what might have happened to Calum? Why did anyone target him? It was always me or Zayn.. recently Harry was also added to that list.. One time they tried to shoot Liam.. But that was it.. that was all.. Mafias-mobs-gangsters never target just one individual person.. like ever.. So.. Why now? 

and more importantly..Why it was Calum?! Why not Zayn? 

Don't get me wrong.. But if I was an enemy- mafia leader or something like that to Irish Mob, and learned that the leader was outside of the country. I'd just try to kill his 2nd-hand and took over the mob or something.. Or just declared a war towards them while he was absent.. 

Trying to kill just one member.. didn't make any sense.. at least to me.. There was something going on here.. But what?!!..

Calum must have seen something.. learned or noticed something.. that he wasn't supposed to know.. So someone tried to silent him.. But Who?!!! AAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The cab came and we jumped in, Harry told him to take us to the airport and wanted driver to be hurry. "Airport?" I asked. "What about our things at the hotel?" I said.. I was still so dumbfounded.. Why was I like that? I still.. couldn't shake the shock feeling.. and think clearly..