chapter 95-Drawing&Niall's Jealousy

Harry's POV

On our 2nd day in Paris, Niall woke me up with kisses and soft touches, he told me that he didn't wanna risk having me.. He wanted me to turn back to bed and wanted us to have some sexy times. That made me chuckle, because we already had sex yesterday morning and he kinda didn't count it. He was so damn cute and hottttttt at the same time..

After our heated moments and a great sex, we took a shower and went downstairs. We ate our breakfast with our tour friends. Then we gathered around our tour guide and started to our journey for today.

First we walked around and saw some shops. Then we examine all the floors of the Eiffel Tower and it fascinated me. I loved it so much, but I thought that Niall kinda had a height-fear, what was it called again..aahh.. acrophobia! yeahh.. He tried to not show it but he wasn't comfortable in 2nd floor and at the roof floor, so first I teased him a little but then I decided to end his misery in a short time. He was ok in the 1st floor though..

Some little air-planes fly around the Tower and made heart shapes to the clouds, people watched and applaused them so much, took photographs. I wanted one too, so Niall took a selfie. Then men with balloons came out of nowhere, there were lots of heart shaped balloons and such.

The balloon seller was selling little balloons and using one really big- a huge balloon to catch people's attention.. It was like 4,5 balloon-size.. that huge.. And Niall got me that one.. The seller didn't wanna sell it, but Niall bought it anyway.. I didn't know how.. I blushed like mad men..

At first days of our relationship.. I would thought.. 'I am a man and another man just bought me a balloon' and embarressed.. But now.. I kinda liked it.. He wasn't ashamed of being with me or anything, he was trying to show all his love.. like a normal man in a couple.. So I just smiled and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.. and thanked him.. Niall smiled widely at me, and "Anything for u babe"he said.."Anything!.." he added and hugged me, kissed my head.. That was so nice..

After that, we left the Eiffel Tower, we went to visit the Notre Dame Cathedral. Then we went to Montmartre which was famous for people who were living there , they were all artists. Even Salvador Dali, Pablo Picasso, Vincent van Goghhad studios and worked in or around this city.

There was a "petit train" doing its rounds near the Moulin Rouge cabaret, we all jumped in it. It was quite fun. After our short tour with this cute little train, we went out when we saw a street with full of artists. They all showing their paintings or drawing some tourists just at that moment..

I always liked those paintings, I wanted one 'Niall and me', but I wasn't sure if Niall would be ok with it, so when I saw some great art works, I dragged Niall to that corner, and started to check the paintings..

Niall's POV

Harry pulled me to show one of the artist's works, they were incredible. I wanted him to draw us together as well. So I dragged Harry and wanted the man to draw us. He wanted us to sit across him, we did what he said, Harry was chuckling like a kid.. "I can't believe we are doing this, God!" he murmured, but I could tell that he was having fun, and liked the idea a loottttt...

While the artist was drawing us, he kept looking at my Harry, like he was gonna eat him up, but I thought that it was just because he was focusing on drawing and that's why he was staring my Harry like that, and tried to stay calm..

Then, Harry acted like he wanna say something but he wasn't telling what it was.. And when I questioned it, he turned to artist and "Can you draw this balloon somewhere in the painting as well, maybe at the background or in my hand?"he said with a smile, kinda whispered.. That prick smiled widely to my Harry and "Sure.. As you wish.." he said and winked..