chapter 82- Finally!!

Niall's POV

"So? You weren't also bluffing, huh?" I said with a small chuckle. Mr.Flores chuckled a little, then it turned to a laugh.. This man had some psychological problems.. I couldn't understand what he thinks, how would he give reaction to what?

"Yeahh.. Not bluffing. Ok.. My men failed.. and You got balls! I liked that!" he said and laughed a little more, he put his one hand to one of my shoulder and squeezed it a little.

Then he became serious suddenly... and said "SO... Let's that make that f.cking deal!". Then he pulled my head to his head, touched our foreheads. WTF!! He was looking directly to my eyes in an evil way and a sec. later he smirked, then nodded like "Ok?" and I nodded back like "Ok!".

We seperated, now we were facing each other. They didn't have a handshake but a 'head-touching-nodding' thing I guess.. Again- it was weird!..

"Ok. I want my son back. That is it. And I already said that we won't touch ur bloody cop because my son caused these and such. Now we were not gonna touch your mob and ur districts as long as you don't interrupt our business or cause us a problem or snitch us again. OK?" he said.

"Give me my son back and we will leave here immediately. Deal?" he said, "First, we will leave, but yeah. Deal." I said. I pulled out my phone and called Calum. 

"You can bring him back" I said to Calum. "Sorry boss, I can't." Calum answered, I panicked WHATT? "Did Flores Jr. die in that explosion or something! SHIITTTTT!!!

"WHAT YOU MEAN?" I said. "Boss, we were attacked and Zayn Malik came to help us and Harry ordered us to take Flores Jr to far away from here as soon as possible, we-" he was saying, whatttttt??

I should have knew ittttt!!!!  They didn't leave!!!!  They didn't leave me alone here.. I should be angry to them because they didn't listen my orders, but f.ck the orders! That made me so happy, I was holding myself so hard not to smile widely..

"So where are you right now?!" I said to Calum. "We are taking him to Mr. Flores mansion.Harry thought that it is the last place they will look for him" he added.

Ohhh Harry.. My clever babe.. I missed him already.. So bored of this Mexican shit already.. I wanna go home, and maybe punish him for not listening my orders? I wanna take my cupcake to my side and f.ck him so hard, cuddle him, hug him, kiss him, lick him.. I wanna hear his angelic voice..his moans..  I wanna see him in bubbles.. I wanna that damn body lotion thing on us.. 

I came to my senses with Calum's voice "He said that Liam and he call us and let us know that we will leave him there alive or not, according to your situation boss." he added. 

ı turned to Mr.Flores, "Your son is in front of your mansion right now. If we all leave here in one piece and u keep ur word-" I was saying, "DON'T - EVER - SAY - THAT - TO - ME!!!! I keep my damn word all the time. Everybody knows that!!!" Mr. Flores growled..

"Ok then let us go and your son will be left to the front door." I said. He looked at me suspiciously. "You can call a person inside ur mansion and checked if I am telling the truth or not if u don't believe me!!" I said. 

He gave a sign to one of his guys and he called someone, then nodded to Mr. Flores like "He is telling the truth". Why didn't they just talk? They were communicating with nodding, the looks,and the head movements most of the time.. Jeezz.. It was hard to follow..

Then he walked towards me again. "As I said before, don't mess with us, and we won't mess with you. Clear?" Mr. Flores said. "Yeah. That's the deal." I replied. "Ok then go now. If you don't leave my son-"he was saying, "WE WILL.. I keep my promises too. And you know that? Otherwise you won't let us go right now before getting him" I said. He nodded with a smirk "Yeahh.." he added..